Hekate possession

I have a forehead tumor and chronic sinusitis and also under a curse, to boot. I felt a possession maybe in order to help break it

Iā€™d like to have power to support and protect myself

Is there a easy way to summon Her? I havenā€™t had much luck lately. Iā€™m going to amp up the prayers before bed and see where it takes me. What is the most easiest way to be possessed by Her to fullest?

Oh dear, there is nothing easy or safe in this world, especially when u chosen to become a part of this magical community.
The easier it is, the more dangerous it will bring about.
And yeah, i know only one ritual to channel Hecateā€™s power, which allows u to tap into some aspects of her power. This will be enough to help u protect urself

Could you tell me or send me a link? I would greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

Is there a ritual I have to undergo to make myself worthy of channeling Her power? Do I need to offer Her something. I donā€™t know of a place where I live where I can offer something at crossroads without being in plain view or being seen from afar. What must I do to obtain Her power, Iā€™m willing to go as far it takes to receive it

Of course u have to pay something in order to gain that power, as everyone knows, all magic come with a price. And this is up to her. Nothing is free for sure, i think she will ask u to do something or serve her eternally.lol

Do you know what ritual requests to channel Her power

Iā€™m determined at any costs to channel this power, itā€™s a matter of great urgency

Thatā€™s lovely, dearie. Yet iā€™ve already had a wealth charm, thus i donā€™t need ur money anymore.
And about the rite, i do know about it and where it is located,but it is in the manuscript of my very dear rival. Thus getting it is impossible @@

Do you know the name of the manuscript

The manuscript that contains the rite to channel Hekateā€™s powers

It would help a lot and if itā€™s worth anything Iā€™d be willing to pay you anyway just for that manuscript title :slight_smile:

Do you know the name of the manuscript that contains the rite to channeling Hekateā€™s powers, it would help enormously

Oh dear,his manuscript isnt any kind of cheap stuffs which u can buy on the internet, its his familyā€™s hereditary antique. We had a ā€œcomfortableā€ cross in the past, so that I donā€™t think he would like to see me again,let alone allowing me to lay hand on his book.

Dang this is tough. I wonder how Iā€™ll be able find Her ritual. Does he have a phone number

He has indeed, but i donā€™t he would give u the rite unless u were in his hive. Trust me, i tried to sneak in to his house many time,but he cast a spell to block me outside. ~~

Is there any other way rite that you know of that is effective enough in channeling Her energy apart from the manuscript

Is there another rite that you know of that is effective enough in channeling Her energy apart from the manuscript

Well, unlucky for u, i donā€™t, but i do suggest i should invoke her and just ask her for it. And remember not to allow her to take ur vessel.