Hekate possession

Is it possible to be posssesed by Hekate and still behave normally and remain conscious with the powers She posesses?

2 Likes

@Crescent_61 I see you still have not introduced yourself, despite being told to do so back in December when you first posted. Please go to the New Magician and Introductions section and make a post, telling us about yourself and any magical experience you have. It is a rule of this forum that applies to everyone, and failure to do so can result in suspension of your account until it is done.

5 Likes

Dudeā€¦I just prompted him in my post aboveā€¦ lol

4 Likes

Looks like he/she/it needs lots of reminding, Knight in Shining Armor!

1 Like

No probs, man. Im just teasing ya :grinning:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the deal about normal human conciousness. It has blinds.

What does that mean? Your perception, due to social programming, personal history and upbringing, etc is filtered for lack of a better term. Washed down is another way of putting it. Limited.

To truly experience something for what it is, removing as many of those blinds is necessary, because those blinds wonā€™t permit you to fully experience them, free of limitations. Itā€™s like looking at something but covering your face.

Humans from birth are programmed by the people around them to believe, feel and act a certain way. To put their labels and assertions of what the world is around them and assertions of themselves, before all else, fostering self importance, egomania, blindness, etc, all which are inhibitors to ascent and evolution.

Deprogramming yourself of the before mentioned inhibitors is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself, because not only is it liberating, but it removes some of those previously mentioned blinds and filters.

Does this make sense? Thereā€™s a particular message Iā€™m trying to convey that does help with this.

8 Likes

Ultimately the answer is no. Especially, if youā€™re undergoing it in the manner its supposed to be gone under. Because in possession the personality and energy of the God in question dominates you. In other words, you submerse into the current to become the current in question. You temporarily cease being you.

And to experience the full potential as you desire, you canā€™t limit the perception in which you see through to experience these things. Hence why shedding the human blinds or more accurately put, ā€œthe human conditionā€, is helpful. Because thereā€™s not that many blinds that limit your experience anymore. Thatā€™s what I tried to convey previously.

6 Likes

Would the possession be a positive one in your opinion

Depends if you two can get along

Sheā€™s been kind to me

I felt maybe She could give me extraordinary talent and finesse. On my own, Iā€™m pretty awkward, boring, and dull.

How would you suggest going about doing this? Where should I go

Is there a way to contact the spirit of Hekate safely without resorting to the use of a medium or a spirit board

I only met Hekate for the first time a week or so ago, but I really like her energy.

Is it possible to be posssesed by Hekate and still behave normally and remain conscious with the powers She posesses?

Probably. If sheā€™s been kind to it sounds like you should go for it.

I felt maybe She could give me extraordinary talent and finesse. On my own, Iā€™m pretty awkward, boring, and dull.

Sounds like youā€™ve been listening to the judgements of others. Stop that, it doesnā€™t serve you well. Re-read what Mr Vulture said.The longer you live the more youā€™ll have to say for yourself, and the more youā€™ll be yourself. Also read books, watch non-entertainment media, learn something new every day, do what you like.

How would you suggest going about doing this? Where should I go
Is there a way to contact the spirit of Hekate safely without resorting to the use of a medium or a spirit board

Search box, top right - adapt any ritual you like for contacting entities. Look for ā€˜How to Invokeā€™ since thatā€™s quite popular here and has a lot of reference material and support.

3 Likes

Based off of that question, you have a lot of research before you go getting possessed by hekate.

Yes and no. Be your own ā€œmediumā€

I tried praying to her the other night using the chant recitation (Ave Agia, In Nomine Chaos, Vocamus te Hekate, Aperiatur Stella et germinet Agiaā€¦) tried saying 20x and then on the last one, I was half asleep and the words came out of my mouth without even realizing: ā€œTake care manā€

I interpreted that to mean She did not want to possess me and I may have to find a different deity to get help from. Not easy thing to do trying to get ahead in life. If She decides She doesnā€™t want to help me, I was going to move on and try Apollo or Poseidon. What are your thoughts?

Also I had the idea of finding a bruja to help communicate with Her or different deities if all else fails. Whatā€™s your take on that?

Very Sincerely,

Crescent61

1 Like

Well, i used to work with Hecate several times few years ago and she seemed to be helpful to my purposes. And after each time i did that, my mind projected out of my body by chance in my sleep, and it led me to an astral realm called The Ruleless Forest _ which i presumed to be Hecateā€™s realm but I just couldnā€™t enter there anyways. Thus, i am having a plan on using a ritual in my grimmoire to break into that realm.

1 Like

And the possession of Hecate, i havenā€™t heard about this before, but my cousin who is a very talented medium told me that the possession only happen if you are willing to let it happen, and if u want to channel Hecateā€™s power then u should invoke her for it. Do not ever let anyone or anything possess what is urs

Is there a successful invocation to use to make Her presence known?

Iā€™ve been using this one, Prayer Rite to Hecate ā€“ V.K. Jehannum, to connect with Her and ask Her for favors. Maybe thereā€™s another chant I should use that works better?

1 Like

That doesnā€™t mean she wont work with you. Possession isnā€™t always necessary.