Hebrew word from Lucifer's enn

I went to church today (not that I really had a choice) and when we went up to get communion, I was saying Lucifer’s enn. As I closed my eyes though, I saw this “סול” but it doesn’t seem to mean anything. I was hoping you guys could help me out.

3 Likes

looks like it can be Saul… or sol

2 Likes

From what I could find, it is “sol” and it either means “flatfish” or the musical note sol (which represents the G note).

3 Likes

It’s like
Samech, vav, lamed
It can be pronounced as SOL

1 Like

Sol is a likely answer…I mean, I don’t know the language, but since I do know about that word and it’s meaning, I guess it fits Lucifer…(it means “sun”, right?)

don’t know if it’s what lucifer meant but yes סול is a music note in the hebrew language it’s
1)דו-do pronounced like the start of the word (do)ve.
2)רה-re( pronounced like the start of the word (re)bel.
3)מי-mi
4)פא-fa
5)סול-sol
6)לה-la
7)סי-si
8)דו-do

that’s the order of how we sing the notes in hebrew but according to numrologists the numbers for every note is:
1.la 2.si 3.do. 4.re 5.mi 6.fa 7.sol 8.la(high octave) 9.si(high octave)

the note sol also connects with: the astrological sign:scorpio,colors:green,blue.dark red. the body parts:nose and sexual organs.
crystals:topaz,garnet.
planet:mars
chakra:the throat color:blue. and the letter O.
the planet mars needs to sing or play the notes by this order: sol-re-sol-ci-re-fa-sol-la-ci-do.

3 Likes

Lucifer is related with venus, sun, and light

2 Likes

Indeed. So, the word “sol” is likely the answer.

1 Like

sol means sun in norwegian

2 Likes

Sol means sun if I’m correct (Don’t remember what language its form though), and Lucifer is the morning star A.K.A. the sun. So, I think it was him confirming he was pleased, or something of the like.

4 Likes

Could be a good explanation too. I share mostly music with Lucifer. Because he still teaches music. The Angel of Music :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For the record, the Hebrew word for sun is shemesh or khama.

You’re probably right, I think I was makimg it mor complicated tho lol. Ill explain when I get to my computer

1 Like

Figured out what language. It’s spanish.