Heavy energy

i woke up this night at 04 00 am as i do always to go to my work but today is saturday and i just realized a few minutes later,accustomed to wake up early always so the habbit is strong.
i grabed a cup of water to drink and tried to sleep again,i started to see the image of myself infront of me but just the lines, the form my body and not the details of the body like facial expressions.was like a x-ray where my own image was made of lines inside of something,and i stayed there in my bed,making no efforts and watching the whole thing happen,i was watching myself myself in a different kind of system,like i were made of energy.

i was able to see my face,but not the facial expression but i knew that was me as i saw myself goin inside of something that looked like a sea of energy and,my own image started to flash like a error of system and started to appear in different places without walking.

started to feel the same energy that i felt days ago,a massive wall of energy hot that seemed to make pressure in my direction,i felt like it passed slowly,i never felt an energy like that,was something that i felt that was impossible to handle due to the massive energy that it had,once again i felt the pain in my left arm like iv been feeling for a long time…

looked like my arm was close to explode due to the pressure…

i felt that the energy did not wanted to harm me but the whole thing were so heavy…just like a wave that cannot be surfed,just like something that cannot be controled that have free will and no boundaries,like a tornado were you are in the middle and you go with the air,having no control then i felt pushed and the thing raised his hand and grabbed me like it were pushing me into reality again,felt a headache the rest of the morning and a big inspiration but i am feeling like this for almost 2 years,inspired at the core of my being…

any toughts?

Yes. It may not mean you harm, but the discomfort is due to massive amounts of energy. I recwll awhile back being a part of different new age groups in my teens and I noticed that people would always become sleepy with certain energy increases, later told they werent used to that amount. Headaches were also another common ailment. Of interacting with higher levels of energy. Higher concentrations of energy seem to normally cause disturbances of one kind or another.

Probably nothing harmful, just your body reacting to higher energies. My suggestion is to learn Qi Gong, it will help you build your energy tolerance. The best online resource I’ve found I’d this one: http://longwhitecloudqigong.com

also,was the first time meditating in the sigil of belial as i asked to him to take down a certain thing…

he did,in a couple hours i would say less than 1 day…now i know why he is the king
also the only being that i felt all that power was samael as my life changed drasticaly to BETTER…

i am very curious and i have the gift of see ( manifestation ) thats one thing that i believe that i have in the maximum…

i dont know if the meditation have something related to what i felt,because this pain in the arm is a thing that is happening for a long time…

another thing is that i dreamed that i have my left arm tattoed,and monday when i saw that what i asked was done,i remembered that i dreamed saturday and he did what i asked saturday,so it maybe have a connection?

makes sense?

and yes,english is not my first language as we can see lol

i dont know how to elaborate the text very well as the language is different but i can understand 100% the words,also dont really know if i wrote it right or no,i believe that i did well but far from a hundred percent probably

i have the words in mind so i think the words may are correct as i am studying the whole thing

thx

What they said - plus, just my usual - when you do weird things, weird things will start to happen to you.

Was the image you saw like this?

(Image from http://kay-dean.blogspot.com/2011/05/grid-human-body-concept.html.)

Asking because that kind of grid with lines is how I begin structuring something for evocation a lot of the time, I’m not sure if that’s relevant (and, obviously I wasn’t involved in this or anything!) but if that’s like what you saw, it’s an interesting coincidence?

Funny that you mention an evocation grid, Eva- I do something similar to you, but in reverse. The grid is last for me.

Anyway, I’d also chime in and say that it could’ve also been your “lines of the world” as Castaneda puts. In which case, I suggest you try to get to the state where you can see them again- in the Castaneda books, crazy things can be done when you can manipulate lines.

i thought about this like it were a monitor and i was able to watch myself doing what i was thinking,even the environment and the movement of the things…
was like watching the movement of the life where there are things that are slow paced but in a fast pace…

and yes,looks a little bit like this,but not in a vector,just lines filled with energy where you start to see the things happening before it happen,like a resume of your toughts interacting in a different system where you are interacting in a energetic way with the forces of the life…

felt like i was bathing in this energy…