Heathen: A Viking Grimoire of Norse Sorcery

Hi everyone. I order Heathen: A Viking Grimoire of Norse Sorcery on the 9th of March. I just got a letter from my bank saying we need you to okay these purchases a couple of days ago. It is March 18th now. I’ve told my bank yes It was me who order this book. So do I have to re-order it or do I just need to wait for a email that it has been shipped? Also how long does it usually take?

You should receive an email very soon from BALG. The books ship rather quickly in my experience. If indeed your bank has processed the payment that is

1 Like

I ordered it on the 9th but I didn’t know that my banked put it on hold. I just got a letter a few days ago from the bank telling me to call them. So I wonder if BALG canceled my order or they just put it on hold until the bank confirmed with me that I did indeed purchased this book.

This is not something the forum can deal with. You would be better served to contact the Help Desk to find out the status. You can also check your account at BecomeALivingGod.com (not your forum account), if you have one. It has a history of your orders.

I know, when I’ve ordered books, I usually receive an email when it has been shipped, and it doesn’t ship right away. Sometimes it won’t ship until a week after the purchase date.

2 Likes

Contact the BALG customer service. Let me go get the link for you

1 Like

Okay and thank you for your help

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Actually yea you can just follow that link and check the status. There will be contact info there too. Good luck

1 Like

The helpdesk is https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/ for anyone else who finds this through a search. :+1:

They may take up to 48 hours to reply but they WILL get things sorted out.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. They have contacted me and told me that my order has been accepted but has not shipped yet.

1 Like

Does anyone who has worked with this book want to give a short review? Did it help you make contact with Norse gods? Is the companion course worthwhile?