Heart-crushing realizations awakening to Reality and how I answered it (perhaps good for all of us)

I want to share this story because I guess many might have gone through this, in some way or some form, or maybe not even chose to stand still and reflect on this…

For those who wish, I wrote this post listening to this music, as I felt it was most inspiring for me to
write down and share how I really feel about these moments…

As a kid, I cared a lot about animals, I always did in some form or some way, some animals more than others, at some points, or even some insects…talking to them, even spiders, which I considered as my friends for helping to protect me against mosquito’s…; Sometimes when observing the world back then and seeing how people messed up Gaia and the value of life in so many ways…I told myself :

“I wish I had the Power to do something about it”

but then I grew up…experiencing more and more rage around so many things in the world…yet my sense of powerlessness grew with it…and many things stimulated these things even more in my personal life…to the ultimate, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically…)

Thanks to magick, I could start doing something about it…
including boosting my skills to understand things tele-empathically, though it’s been quite a traject to learn to open up again…but spirits helped me through that.

Today,
I was walking into the store with my girlfriend, and came to stand in front of a crab & lobster
stand, where they were under water…; and of course, deep inside, in my heart, I wanted them to be free…That’s what I felt, being honest with myself…;

It was not the first time, that I walked by such stand, hopeless as a kid…kind of feeling crushed inside, but feeling utterly powerless, in relation to ‘grown ups’ - the industries, even the governments or humanity at large even…to ‘make it stop’ or save their lives…

I came closer…gently ticked against the window, saw some of the crabs having their eyes covered with I don’t know what, from having been there for so long…

They really looked like they had totally given up on life…as if their death was already a given as the inevitable next step…;
…and the lobsters were a bit more alive…I guess still hoping to be released…having their claws bound…

I stopped my thinking for a moment, while wondering how they themselves must feel…
knowing my past rituals must have given me the skills to understand other life forms in general through my spiritual senses, tele-empathically…(which I did)

As I started to make space on a heart-level, allowing myself to feel more deeply into them…
What I came to 'receive was immensely heart-crushing…;

I experienced (this is not the first time btw that I could fully ‘feel’ them, I also knew so due to observation since I was a child, as I guess every child does) that those beings are indeed fully conscious, just like we are…they are emotionally highly intelligent like we are (and I knew that before) they have the same capacity to think like we do. What came through from the Lobsters had been confirmed. They felt emotionally distressed, wondering, being like ‘we want to get out’
The specific emotions revealed the words, that’s how it worked - intelligently intentional expressed emotions on their part I picked up.

The are was a particular crab…and gosh it brings me some tears, I must most honestly admit as I write this. And it communicated to me, with such strong emotions that I felt in my own being, powerfully and clearly, as it was moving it’s mouth closing and opening it as if screaming…

‘I could feel the fear, the anguish, distress, the desire to get out and be free, not knowing - wondering where his family was, not knowing if they were ok’ Pleading for it’s life to get him out of that place and that he really wanted to live…;

It was so clear, clean and pure, and so intense, that communication -

It touched my inner child…so deeply, I looked at my girlfriend, with nearly tears in my eyes…
What had changed this time is that, I thought to myself is that…this time…I can do something about it…I know how to use the power of Magick to change everything…to save his life…
As I came home…I looked at my reflection and saw how my eyes had the same emotional look as
when I was a child, and I decided to stay with that feeling, and to act upon it…magickally…
Which I will do tonight…- It makes me feel like stepping closer into the truth of the purity of my own heart…and daring to stand for that in the world, even though no-one would support me, (my gf does, she understands, and feels the same) I would feel like entering back into this lonely quest, like the lonely noble warrior but then, with Magick at my fingertips…;

So if you feel alone in your quest to make a change…go for it…
act upon your purest intentions…even those you used to have as a little child…;
This time…you’re not powerless anymore…

Magick can make you change the world for the better, for good…
Whether you walk the left hand path, right hand path or both…
It’s your world too, as a Soul.

I had more experiences with animals:
A lucid dream stimulated by Belial ‘the worthless One’
One of them with a frog a squid and snails in the basement of a talent show
hoping that they too would be heard and understood one day, wanting to ‘come out’
hoping that the world would understand them, listen to them, respect them- having a train of thoughts and emotions just like humans do, most intelligibly)
And 2 other real life experiences with birds giving me metapthysical answsers-
One to a metapthysical question I have yet to recall, another moment was specifically about
‘entering the here and now, with your mind, the garden of eden in front of you, involving the mind can be done by talking about what you experience here and now’ (that’s what it came down to)

One love!

7 Likes

@Hermes
Check your PMs pls

1 Like

I always feel that we should try to help fellow humans first. There’re many trapped humans - in some countries, some religions, jails, etc that need our magickal help.

But if your feelings towards animals are stronger, go for it.

1 Like

Made me cry just reading that. You’re right though, you often feel so overwhelmed like it’s useless to even try. Like carrying water to the sea. The many times people dismissed me and said to me that I simple can’t carry the world on my shoulders so why even bother caring about animal welfare. But even if you can help one animal, it is the whole world to that one animal. I’m not a vegetarian, I eat chicken from a local farmer and I’m not against eating meat per se but I did stop eating factory farmed meat. Next is dairy, because that is absolute horror. I wonder what it does to us, how we treat other sentient beings with so little regard and then we consume their pain and suffering and the energy of the anguished cries of billions of animals every year. And I’m not talking about the physical consequences but the spiritual. I think there’s more to it all.

2 Likes

Recognizable… probably for many here on BALG.
What made it even more so is the soundtrack from the movie and the movie itself…