Hearing names of spirits

Greetings all!

Because some issues I’m having I led away from most of my magickal practices. I feel I need some time to recover myself or I"ll end having a burn out. A couple of weeks ago I started having weird dreams and yesterday I had a terrible night, I barely slept. For what I can remember around the sunrise I woke up hearing a name in my mind, it was like a whisper from “the other side” and it is still echoing in my mind, I mean, I keep hearing it from time to time like some form of telepathy. I did some research cause I didn’t know nothing about this goetic spirit but for my surprise it has lots to do with me right now. My question is, is it possible that a goetic spirit presents himself without being called? If so this means he wants something from me? What would you do in such a situation? Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

1 Like

I believe a goetic or any other type of spirit can make it’s presence known to a person when they feel the time has come for you to be able to work with them. It could be because you are being called to learn and develop further, or it could be that spirit saying ‘here I am, I’ve been waiting for you to call me.’
In almost every case for me, the spirit has reached out to me in some way. Study everything you can about the goetic spirit. You could ask in time if this is the continuation of a working relationship you started long ago in past incarnations.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your input @SoliMar! I never really worked with a goetic spirit. Just for two times I tried to approach them. The first was around ten years ago when I read about one of them and decided to print his seal in order to try a connection but honestly I can’t say if I succeed. I still have his seal till today as a relic. Several months ago I was in a bad situation so I decided to ask some help to another one, I drew his seal and made an offering but again I can’t say if I succeed. This time is totally different cause I’m away from magic and didn’t intend to perform any magickal work, neither to ask any of them or any other class of spirits. I am very cautious regarding goetic spirits cause most of the blogs I read people say one should not call any of them without being very well prepared. You know, it seems one needs a lot of study and several years of practice to perform such invocations. I don’t want to be disrespectful with them neither to cause their wrath upon me. I don’t have much resources so my studies and practices are limited. And also the blogs I read warn about end being possessed by them. :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been working on a relationship with King Paimon for five months and nothing negative has happened to me. King Paimon is wonderful and warm, He is helping me in so many ways. This forum, the mages here–I would read what they have written regarding the Goetic daemons rather than random blogs.

1 Like

Thanks again! I’ll do what you say instead of reading random blogs! :slight_smile:

Another thought about what you said about the bloggers warning about being possessed by the Goetic spirits. The possessions portrayed in the movies aren’t going to happen in that way. IF and it’s a big IF said Goethic spirit decides to gift a person with their essence, I would call it ‘integration’ as you both exist together at once in a physical body, rather than mindless possession. Does that make sense to you?
I’ll admit, my first evocation of King Paimon I was really nervous, but it was fine, nothing frightening.

1 Like

That’s really good to know that! I think I am stuck with my magick and also my whole life because fear. Some years ago I almost died because a heart attack and open chest surgery. Since then I struggle with my life because some collateral damage.

1 Like

it’s because of almost dying that you should not fear the unknown

1 Like