Heard a voice in the night?

Other users opinions on why this happens would be appreciated.

I do not hear voices in my day to day life. I am also not on any meds or high or ill in any way.

I rarely even hear anything in Evocations to be honest.

This is why I wonder why I have had this happen a couple of times recently.

Last night, as always I sleep with my Dog in my room. I was asleep when a voice, so loud and clear brought me out of sleep and said ‘Is he alright?’

It was a female voice, very kind and warm. I composed myself and checked my Dog who was having some trouble breathing and was wheezy.

I went to give him his Meds I keep in for such instances (he gets Rhinitis flares) and after an hour he was settled.

Now, either this was my subconscious or it was a Spirit watching me. I have not worked with any female spirits ,unless it chose to use that voice to sound less scary to me?

Does anyone else ever get this? It was factual too, my Dog was ill so it was not some random words.

4 Likes

As I read your post I ‘saw’ in my mind’s eye that you do have a motherly-type spirit who has been around you for some time and she’s so peaceful and laid back that you haven’t heard her speak until now. I feel that this spirit is watching over your dog while you sleep and woke you up so you could attend to him. It feels like this is an ancestor of yours from your maternal side of the family…she is wearing clothing that reminds me of those pictures of ppl who came to Ellis island around the turn of the century.
I hope that helps : and I’m sending good vibes to your pup !

2 Likes

If you close your eyes and ask your mind to show you an image that represents the voice, not censoring it or rejecting it if it doesn’t “make sense” - what do you see?

1 Like

I saw my Great Aunt Dorothy, thing is she is still alive? Must be a relative from her side? Very warm and Angelic feel to the room. Peaceful and full of love.

Just checked… she is still alive . Had me worried

1 Like

Thank you. I think you are right . Amazing. He is a Bracecephalic breed and has a squashy face so he can get flare ups of strained breathing. I have all of the Steroids and antibiotics in . :heart:

3 Likes

awww I love smoosh faced dogs and cats! My dearest Shih Tzu used to snore so cute…I miss her so much!

3 Likes

This is absolutely precious. Just warmed my heart. Also I think this is a milestone in your spirit communication! Being able to hear a voice crystal clear is usually most common when in that hazy line between sleep and wakefulness. It’s when the ego is quieted and the spirit is able to connect. But can be achieved through deep meditation.
Reading this made me super happy.

3 Likes

Thanks. :heart: I am happy someone is looking out for him. I am dumbstruck as I thought after all of the dark work I have done in my despair has made some ‘good’ turn away fro me.

I think I need to work with some Angels and connect to ancestors.

2 Likes

Nope :slightly_smiling_face: I bet you’re the biggest baddest sweetheart of a witch there is. We’ve all got a little evil in us. Its more fun :yum: no right and wrong when you’re a god.

2 Likes

They are beautiful babies. :heart: Sorry for your loss. x

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Sasha, they truly are our babies. If I had the time I’d definitely add to my furry family! In general I just love animals—I’m the person who has to pet every friendly cat and dog I see.

1 Like

Me too. x My Baby sleeps in bed with me with PJs on as he got shaved for his abdominal scan. Adorable.

1 Like

So maybe it’s the dog who’s got a guardian angel, food for thought

1 Like

I never thought of that…Is that heard of?

It happent to me too this same night! She said “come with me!” then i had astral projection vibrations but i was stuck and couldnt leave

1 Like

Im one of those people that doesnt hear things unless I connect with certain energies or forces, mines more controlled. Ive heard non sense which I already knew it was sent by someone. Then Ive also sometimes connect with friends and family and frequently have clairaidience. Seems to only work because I want it only with them. I would say there is a subtle auditory and feeling difference between these experiences you just know by intuition you will gain with experience.

Then I have heard the type of spirit clairaudience you speak of of where it was clear and unmistakeable. Not always Loud though. When Belial speaks to me quite often his voice comes through and will always “cut” through a “chaos of others speaking” as if he is standing at my shoulder Advising me of enemies telling me Key Personal Details about them selectively. For me, its like you said my experience it seems more intelligent words chosen and not random convo I can hear the intent behind them.

Also wanted to add Belial one time was speaking to me and showed me the difference of the use of voice in both the “Dark vs Light spectrum.”

1 Like