"hear me out" love spells

One of my main problems in my on & off again relationship is- his family. I REALLY care for him . I’m not trying to hurt him or his fam . However one of the reasons we split up so frequently is because of his parents. They think I’m no good for him .

Any spells to influence his family to hearing him out ? Or to give me a chance ?
What kind of spell would need to be used here ?

there’s a mind manipulation spell from Lucifer.
you could try afformations or make your own spell. I’ve done it with affirmations. (afformations and affirmations are two different things. just making that clear)

also there’s the two cup method

3 Likes

Interesting. What is the 2 cup method?

You could look more into it with google and how to do it but it’s about changing your reality. ”Jumping” into another dimension.
I’ve done it.
the other method of dimensional jumping is the mirror method which I haven’t tried.

1 Like

Belial, Paimon. I know you asked for a spell but these two can really help if you seek to influence humans to think how you want. Just evoke ok ne or all and ask.

3 Likes

What was jumping into another dimension like ?? I feel like sometimes I travel to them when I sleep . But I’ve never tried while awake

1 Like

Thanks for the advice ! I will look into it !

1 Like

You’re not literally jumping into another dimension. I’m not very good at explaining but you kind of merge with your other selves that have what you want if that makes sense.
The theory is that there are multiply universes and multiply versions of yourselves which you’d be merging with when ”jumping”.

If you successfully jumped you’ll find that some things are different in your surrondings. The mandela effect would pretty much happen if you know about it. People can change personalities, your house change colors and lots of stuff could happen.
last time I ”jumped” I didn’t get any results from it but I know I jumped because things changed around me and not for the better.
So if you ever think about jumping just know that the bigger the jump the bigger the change and sometimes you might not like the changes that happened and would wanna go back.
after all you’re jumping into the unknown but I don’t think you should worry too much about it if you can handle change

3 Likes

Hey there. I wanted to tell you that last night I summoned forth belial & requested my favor . I told belial in return when the time is right I would return a favor. Then this morning when I woke up i was given another chance by said person… & my babe came over we had a great day together . There is no doubt in my mind that belial is the reason this went so smoothly. Thankyou

3 Likes