Health Question

I have heard of people getting deep into black magick and then dying of a brain tumor. How much truth is there to this and what can someone do if they have been obsessed with studying death and necromancy and as a result, think they may be developing a brain tumor?

As far as death of the practitioner is concerned, there’s a lot of things to take into account for cancerous deaths. With people staying indoors more than outdoors, immune systems are usually weaker than say those who work outside more often. Genetics plays a role too. Most deaths I’ve ever heard about from actual occultists, no matter their choice, is from asthma (years of incense burning). Brain tumors seems like a myth to me. May I ask, where did you hear that from? That sounds like a blinder or someone trying to dissuade you. Nice pic by the way.

is it YOU dying of a brain tumor?

This sounds like you may be refering to Necromancy, especially with the story of what happened to Dante Abel after writing Necromantic Sorcery for BALG and developing spinal cancer.

If this is your question then yes, Necromantic works can lead the practitioner to become more ill, fraile, and subject to weakness and disease. This is based off of what I have read and heard from others so I cannot speak from personal experience, but most paths and most workings will NOT lead to disease or cancer.

The reason one becomes ill with those dark practices is that one gets saturated in Morbidity. This is why I keep recommending to somehow introduce the Sexual Element, Humor amd Positive Emotions because it offsets it. Not sure why everyone is so fascinated with Morbidity, as it puts you into an unhealthy mindset which naturally manifests disease.

This is the same concepts of cursing and healing thread. Said individuals inflkct a self-curse which can be healed.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:5, topic:6383”]The reason one becomes ill with those dark practices is that one gets saturated in Morbidity. This is why I keep recommending to somehow introduce the Sexual Element, Humor amd Positive Emotions because it offsets it. Not sure why everyone is so fascinated with Morbidity, as it puts you into an unhealthy mindset which naturally manifests disease.

This is the same concepts of cursing and healing thread. Said individuals inflkct a self-curse which can be healed.[/quote]

I want to build upon this. As a magician one needs to become VERY aware of one’s own thoughts because we are learning/know the skills to manifest them in our lives and bring upon very real and drastic change. I battle with this and I am sure many other members here do as well. To battle negativity and morbidity in a practice that is associated with such things 99% of the time can be time consuming and very tedious but let me assure you. . . it works. You are a reflection of your thoughts and your thoughts are a reflection of you.

One thing I learned in another ccult group is that in ones early foundation one must establish a physical exercise. Yoga, martial arts, chi gung, any physical activity that focuses and grounds one that one cam do repetitively. Even exercising and running.

Sex and sex magick is another good one.

Finding humor even i. The most negative ways helps.

Thanks. I heard it from a right hand path witch at a witchcraft supply store that I was talking with.

Well I have had this pulsing on my left temple for about a week. It toned down after Ravens Ascent told me a ritual to do plus someone else told mme to imagine a triangle on the area while vibrating Raphaels name.