Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

Not posting. Posted a lot of stuff before on how to cure cancers, AIDS, sexually transmitted disease, cold, influenza, warts, etc. If I fell ill with the newest virus I’d kill it like I do all viruses - overnight and few diarrhea trips to the toilet. I can’t help it if people believe Wikipedia and the mainstream media. Anyway, what would I know?

Why involve spiritual entities when I can do it myself. That’s the real basis of the left hand path. With the knowledge I have I can cure or let die. Most of the time I choose to let them die as they read Wikipedia, wouldn’t believe me and/or are too stupid.

“The FDA has stated that chlorine dioxide has no health benefits and should not be ingested for any reason.” Chlorine dioxide - Wikipedia
Believe me or Wikipedia.

Al.

13 Likes

I’ve only been using chlorine dioxide, when required, for fourteen years. I use it because it doesn’t work. There’s nothing better than drinking industrial strength bleach – and if you believe that you’ll believe anything. I showed a young woman how to successfully cure herself of Stage 4A cervical cancer, but honestly that may have been luck. She may have just been spontaneously and completely cured like all the other women with Stage 4A cervical cancer aren’t.

Personally I’ve cured myself of colds, influenza, warts and boils. Also cured others of skin cancers, but again in all these cases it may have been luck. Guess I’ve been lucky for fourteen years – every time! As practitioners of the lhp it pays to follow the herd and the herd reads and believes Wikipedia, because it’s God’s encyclopedia. So don’t pay any attention to my ramblings. Please don’t research (apart from Wikipedia) and whatever you do, don’t purchase and use chlorine dioxide. The testimonials on YouTube and advice on-line are all by fucked up types just trying to push something that’s dangerous and doesn’t actually work.

Al.

15 Likes

I agree, especially if you have cancer. Better to stick to chemo and radiation, which has a fantastic success rate and is totally not known to cause cancer or kill the patient.

9 Likes

Don’t forget it has plenty of sponsorships and big money coming in. As we all know the big pharma is essentially composed of angels incarnate! Their ONLY and I mean ONLY goal is too heal and cure as many people as possible. That’s why the SECOND they heard about the benefits of Marijuana they immediately were quick to substitute it for their opioids.
Not to mention all the fantastic laws they put in place to prevent anyone from harming themselves from Marijuana. Not only did my country legalize it but any serious 18 year old with a valid condition ALSO gets the benefit of not having a gun for the next 5 years.

Like @Uncle-Al said he’s a complete nut job and Wikipedia is the Gods gift to all of humanity.

To close this out, I’d just like to say I eat mostly fruits and I drink plenty of tea. But I do not recommend this. I rarely get sick and I really miss my doctor. I’m never constipated and I never get the satisfaction of coughing up mucus.
On a serious note, I heard pineapple juice is very good for coughs.
But I’m not too sure, on second thought pineapple juice probably pales in comparison to those fancy chemicals on the label of my favorite cough syrup. I mean I think we’d all be lying if we said we did not know EXACTLY what Robitussin and Dextromethorphan does. And even if we do not know, can be safe knowing our bodies are in the capable hands of big pharma :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

@Lady_Eva kindly feel free to edit this I tried to stay forum friendly given the no politics rule whilst still giving the people a spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down. :innocent:

9 Likes

Everyone here should look at this video. It gives great insight on how to protect ourselves and some insight on the disease.

Also, STOP GIVING IT ATTENTION!

The more attention you give that virus, the more it grows. That is why the media wants everyone to be paying attention to it for it to grow.

9 Likes

@Lady_Eva do you have the recipe for that black plague preventative concoction? I thought it was this post but I suppose not. And I totally forgot the name of the drink.

Edit: NVM found it

4 Likes

Also essential oils are great to use. As long as you are not alergic to them. Oregano oil (careful this one means business and can potentially kill if misused…and not joking on that) is a perfect example so is the 7 thieves oil. I also second whoever said to stop paying it attention. I gave myself sinusitis and bronchitis because I paid too much attention to being sick. Also not joking on that and i knew it as I fricken did it. 🤦 oh raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother in it is great too.

4 Likes

Lots of people are working on him for gnosis with this.

Good advice but lots of people are still going to pay attention to it, which may make it spread more

1 Like

It’s now in SF where i live. And the mayor won’t tell which hospital the 2 patient is being treated at. bullocks!! They sure don’t know how to contain this. Everyone starting to wear mask. It’s all sold out and hand sanitizer sold out. Well, you can make your own. Put 2/3 alcohol and 1/3 aloe vera gel mix together for inexpensive sanitizer and can use it as cleaners too. The prices are gauging and out of stock for cleaners and sanitizer. . Stupid boss won’t tell workers to go home even though they look like they got a cold. And they went to hot zone area like los angeles. Time to take this seriously and avoid people like the plague lol. And staying home on off days from work. Must up my tai chi practice too and magick for health and healing the family.

Hopefully won’t get as bad as china. And the gov. actually do their job to contain this. crossing fingers. since my parents are old old.

4 Likes

If you’re going to do spell work over this I would highly suggest using Lysol in your rituals with black candles.

5 Likes

Lysol is a disinfectant, when you get cold or flu like symptoms, it’s because your body is fighting off an infection. So using it in spell work, specifically this, is most effective.

Also, taking the time to read the back of a product is very enlightening.

4 Likes

prevention is first step. so spells to get rid of sick people or repel them would help.

1 Like

Actually once the energy of the Lysol began to interact with the energy that the virus off puts I’d wager the virus would be minimized.

BUT Lysol can be very harsh on the human system if in large quantities.

3 Likes

everything seems to be sold out. haha. most disinfectant and cleaners/wipes. Unless you want to get price gauge . paying 25 bucks for a bottle that usually cost 4 bucks. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is interesting as I might be coming in contact with it soon as I am going into Fema, and they are just waiting for the word from the president to act on it

2 Likes

hopefully the virus avoid you like the plague. =o)

1 Like

This full Moon (March 9th) is in the 14th Mansion. One of the attributes of this is to cure the sick. If anyone is thinking of doing Work towards defeating the corona virus, this full Moon might be a good occasion for all of you to work together.

It is on the day of the Sun, which also is associated with health.

8 Likes

It’s curious for me, have some of the members of here where warned in a “occult” way of this specific catastrophe?

4 Likes

I saw some imagery, but didn’t know what it was until this happened.

7 Likes

I had two bats show up in my room about a month or less apart from eachother about 9 or 10 months ago. I have no idea how they could have gotten in. The first time I found it when I woke up at 6am to use the restroom, the second time I was house sitting for someone and hadnt been home for a week. The first time I open my bedroom door a bat flies at my head.

I just pieced it together last night, I had totally forgotten about the bats. Fuck this hits hard if only I had known better maybe I could have done something, or at least been more prepared.

If the spirits may speak for a moment: this is the result of the collective disdain for our world at this moment; in short, weve “fucked” up the energy and now this is happening.

Think of all the curses people have mindlessly flung, this is their conclusion.

2 Likes