Healing sexuality

This may seem like a broad question, but does anyone have some suggestions on how to heal a sexuality that feels broken because of abuse?

2 Likes

Hmmm tricky subject. Let me think on this and get back to you.

1 Like

Yes. Maybe it is impossible, if you don’t know the person, but I am just throwing it out there.

1 Like

Subliminals.

If for a specific target, then perhaps Belial, Sitri, Asmodeus, Beleth, or Marbas. All are in some way able to change/break limitations and/or affect sexuality.

3 Likes

I have to agree about Belial… I don’t know the specific situation, but my work with Belial has been heavily focused on undoing the damage caused by trauma and regaining control over my physical life.

4 Likes

Interesting. Thank you. :green_heart:

I’d personally go with one of the classical fertility gods/goddesses for this, ancient Egyptian deities from the main pantheon are very approachable and stable, and easy to contact. Or a fertility deity from whatever region the person’s ancestors hail from.

5 Likes

Thanks. I will look into that. I am working with Hekate. I feel very drawn to working with Pan as well. Some things just make so much sense, when you start doing them.

3 Likes

Lilith did this for me, she is good for healing sexual abuse trauma as well as body issues and self esteem.

9 Likes

Lilith seems like another powerful choice. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m working with Asmoday, and Lilith for this. They’ve both been amazing when dealing with self esteem, body issues and sexual guilt. Fertility goddesses also seem a good choice, as does an Incubus or Succubus.

3 Likes

Can give more info about Lilith? Please

Marbas can heal too?

He can, though he specializes in physical healing. I’m not sure if he would be the best choice for sexual or emotional issues.

Thank you

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

I can personally attest to Lilith’s healing power in this regard.

2 Likes

Shadow work helps with this, I think. I didn’t explicitly call on any entities to help me with this because I didn’t trust ANYONE to heal me.

@Moonwave

Sex Healing is a Lilith specialty, for men and/or women. She does work with Asmodeus if needed, as @Narsonix said.

I have no idea why this is not documented about them.

2 Likes