Healing Ritual

So, in the spirit of my other posts, and attempts to learn new things, I wanted to construct a ritual for healing that would be powerful and effective. So, I’ve read that the intelligence of the sun, Nachiel, is a healing force. Raphael is the heavenly healer, and the 2nd pentacle of Mars is also supposed to bring healing.

So, I was considering doing a consecutive evocation. The time would be at the day of the Sun (Sunday) during the planetary hour of Mars. The first evocation would be for Nachiel, (the intelligence of the sun), and the second for Raphael, in order to cure someone close to me. I don’t want to use any Goetia spirits for this.

Any thoughts or previous experiences you may have had, that would be helpful, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Update: I’ve learned that the spirit of the sun, named Och, is supposed to be able to prolong life to six hundred years. (Arbatel: Of the Magic of the Ancients) Although there is numerology behind the seal of the sun, I don’t believe it pushes the spirit into submission, as is the case with some of the seals of the other planets. Someone correct me if I’m wrong…politely please.

Before you do this do some research on your buddie"s illness.
Find out the causes of it,what it does to different parts of the body,and what symptoms it causes.

That way when you call on these forces you can direct them to attack different aspects of the problem.
If you just tell all the forces to heal your friend they is a possibility that if they’re not direct they could just flail about and interfere with each others energies which would be no help at all.

I did a healing on my friends twins who were being born prematurely and evoked Raphael and opened the sigil of Marbas and just gave them the. command to heal.
One child lived and one didn’t.
But the one that DID live the doctors said it was a “miracle”.

Last I heard he’s doing good but has a surgery coming up.
I believe he’s still under prota took because he’s had multiple blood transfusions and each one (that I know of) have been a success.

Good luck with your task!

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:3699”]Before you do this do some research on your buddie"s illness.
Find out the causes of it,what it does to different parts of the body,and what symptoms it causes.

That way when you call on these forces you can direct them to attack different aspects of the problem.
If you just tell all the forces to heal your friend they is a possibility that if they’re not direct they could just flail about and interfere with each others energies which would be no help at all.

I did a healing on my friends twins who were being born prematurely and evoked Raphael and opened the sigil of Marbas and just gave them the. command to heal.
One child lived and one didn’t.
But the one that DID live the doctors said it was a “miracle”.

Last I heard he’s doing good but has a surgery coming up.
I believe he’s still under prota took because he’s had multiple blood transfusions and each one (that I know of) have been a success.

Good luck with your task!

MK[/quote]

Thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated. Hey it’s the eloquent and intelligent Lady Eva. A penny for your thoughts?

If The Lady known as Eva takes your penny pay close attention.
She has experience in this field and ALWAYS offers sound advice.