Healing needed

Hey all, I have very complicated issue at hand right now! And have tried to figure it out time in time, but I am failing to come up with a straight answer, listen this! My dad is affected with HIV/aids as well as my mom they are on same line. Here we go I heard archangel Raphael and president marbas are great for this healing purpose, but I’ve not evoked any of them. Probably no experience with one of those, before I attempt to do anything, I want to know something clearly. My mom and dad are keeping this as a secret they don’t want me to know that they affected with HIV/aids.

Questions.

1. Now can I ask archangel Raphael to heal them individually or together in the same ritual
  2. Again if archangel Raphael has healed them, will they notice that they are now cured, so that they will stop taking those daily drugs, because if they don’t notice the will continue to take this drugs which is very dangerous.
  3. Please brothers and sisters if have any references to this matter help me out. My parents are really battling with this virus. My father is sick 24/7. I need your tips. I love you all.

You can ask him to heal them individually or all in the same ritual, so it’s up to you to decide.

If there are noticeable symptoms for their illness, then they will notice when they’re healed. If there are no noticeable symptoms, then they will know from the results of their medical examination.

You can also ask Archangel Metatron and Archangel Michael for the same healing request for the same people. But you’ll need separated ritual for each Archangel.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Keep those tips coming.