Healing for My Niece

So friday i did another NAP ritual and today i did NAP and evoked Lucifer with positive affirmation.

1 Like

Ritual part 4 of 6 I did tonight with ZOROEL. SABRIEL (NAP) for Alaya and my friend Darkestnight.

Before the ritual I was walking in nature and just when I came home I heard a song with the name ’ Darkestnight’. Like, ‘you stil have to invoke us to complete the 6 days’. So it’s really nice to be part of this ritual for a person who needs it the most at this moment.

Blessed be.

1 Like

I greatly appreciate what you’re doing, my friend. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’ve seen this disease so many times. So I’m very grateful to do something.

1 Like

Come leave a request at the church…
https://jules12345.wixsite.com/tucotmcg

J

i just did the ritual. i summoned raphael and marbas to help your niece if you need anything else im here so just let me know.

2 Likes

That is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

you would hae done the same

1 Like

Jai Ganesh

An update: My niece had a check up today and the lump under her arm has shrunk and her blood cell counts are looking good. Her body seems to be handling the chemotherapy very well so far. Thanks for all the energy and healing spirits you guys have sent to her. It is very much appreciated! :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks for the update @DarkestKnight.

Yesterday morning I did ritual 5 of 6 at 6 am in the morning when I did wake up.
Tonight I came home and because of the many rituals my connection seems stronger. To stay in Angelic numbers the clock showed 20.20. To keep it short (meaning in Angelic numbers) ‘It’s time for a prayer or meditation’. So I did ritual 6 of 6 and I thank them tomorrow from you :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

cause of cancer is psychic entity attack
sickness energies stacked to her aura
first ask to kill sickness demon
after ask for removing sickness energies and then healing her

Thank you so much to all of you who helped with this. I just want to express my greatest appreciation for your willingness to lend your power to aid me and mine.

My niece had her second round of chemotherapy a couple of days ago, and, even though her hair is falling out and she has been fitted for a wig, she is laughing, and smiling, and her usual sunny self. She has been released from Children’s Hospital and will be flying home in a day or two.

Only time will tell if we were successful in a full healing, but for now, she is looking really good and a scan has shown she has a very large amount of soothing, healing and protective power around her. The future is looking very good for her :blush:

Many blessings to you all from the depths of my Eternal being. May your Ascent be swift and sure!

5 Likes

i am so sorry to hear about you neice i really hope she got/ gets better my sister died at 16 from the same cancer so i really hope no one else dies from this horrible disease.

Just thought I would update this for all of you who stepped up to help out.

Yesterday, my niece was officially declared to be in remission!

The chemo was hard on her but she pulled through with the help of you all. Thank you, everyone, from the depths of my being :heart:

13 Likes

This hits home since my aunt is currently stage 4 breast cancer and ‘no sense in treating bar a miracle’. I’m glad your niece will be alright

1 Like

Thank you!

That’s great news! I wasn’t here at the time to help out, but I’m still glad to hear she’s doing better :blush:

2 Likes

Dark night please losten to me please buy her a thing that would literly get rid of the camcer its from atomy its hemohim please get that it eracticates anything wrong the body and immune system its a cancer killer ,this lady was dying of stage four cancer,and the doctors said shw has a couple of hors to leave .from miracculios blessing some lady cam with rhis product ,gave to her she staterted to talk she was on a come for threem month ,she syarted to talk red blood cells staryed to reproduce and she is live and k8ck8ng honest truth

How I missed that update!? Glad to hear it, she’s a fighter :smiley:

3 Likes