Healing energies please!

I just blew out my back so badly. Cant even fucking walk. Healing energies please!

3 Likes

Lol damn its been too long that i have been missing from the site. where are my old ppl at I would have had 5 responses by now lmao

1 Like

Give me five minutes.

2 Likes

Thanks !!!

2 Likes

Should start feeling effects soon

2 Likes

Said a shamans prayer for you, hope you feel better very very soon! Also, take an epsom salt bath if you can as hot as you can stand it for one hour, if you have the salts if not plain table salt will sooth too, although not sure how much pain relief it’ll cleanse impurities at least. Can’t hurt, if you have arnica tablets take 4 of those. Be well. :pray::vulcan_salute::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

a healing charm to listen to also

and you’re welcome.

2 Likes

Sucks man, I’m sorry to hear it

2 Likes

Fucking sucks. Once you hit 30 weird l stuff starts happening lmao. Thanks

3 Likes

I’m a bit past 30 myself, I know exactly what you mean. Wish I was more developed, I’d try and help you out, best I got is thots and prayers, and memes heh

1 Like

Lol you’ll get it soon enough. Meditation meditation meditation. I will tag you in a post I made about a year ago that helped a lot of people out.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I read that the first week on here, because it seems damn familiar, and I’ve been following it pretty closely. @MKUltraMadeMeDoIt, @Niwo390 and @HermDemon have helped alot with exercises for chakra and meditation

3 Likes

Once you can get the daily chatter out of your head all of your abilities will increase and begin to increase immensely

2 Likes

I just realized I didnt say thank you, which was my intent in my long winded way, smh.

2 Likes