Headaches while focusing

I was just informed that I should open my root chakra and work my way up and eventually get to the ajna. This explains why I haven’t been progressing and getting headaches. I kept trying to open the ajna first.

Glad things are working out for you @Blackmore

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve actually been making some…interesting progress the few days.

1 Like

You have what else have you experienced? @Blackmore

1 Like

I think my clairsentience has been developing a bit as a result of me working on my chskras because I’ve been sensing stuff around me the last couple days.

1 Like

Awesome does it feel like a pulsing vibration ?

1 Like

It’s tough to describe. Like feeling a presence, getting chills, feeling cold spot/warm spots and feeling something weird around around my head. Kind of a pulse? @Bordicum

1 Like

The reason I asked is because chi has that feeling. But great it sounds like you are about to begin on new path.

1 Like

I’ll say. I’m 99% certain that a spirit is just hanging out around me and my senses aren’t good enough for me to communicate yet but that’s not going to stop me from trying. @Bordicum

1 Like

No you should definitely not stop that ! So keep it up and eventually you will see the manifestation of the spirit or spirits in question

1 Like

Gonna keep up the Qi gong and meditating on my chakras. Hopefully soon I’ll have some more results.

Ye please let me know the outcome ! @Blackmore

1 Like

I’ll be sure to do that.

1 Like