He loves me but won't make make me his girlfriend. How do I go about casting for this?

So someone that I was seeing for about a year and doing constant spell work on (love spells) has come back into my life after he ended things 4 months ago. I should preface by saying, we have genuine attraction and a strong connection already before the spellwork was done. We had even slept together before I ever did a love spell on him. Anyway, I thought our relationship was a magick fail because I was trying really hard to manifest him to ask me to be his exclusive girlfriend. He had already said “I love you”, and we had so much fun together, however he was not in a good place mentally. Also he knew I wanted a relationship and he was not in a place to have one. So he texted me recently, we hungout a few days later and the chemistry was instantly back.

Anyway in the 4 months we were apart, I know that he hung out with at least other 2 other girls. Now that he’s back, I want to try to do magick on him again and manifest this relationship. The last time I was manifesting things with him I think I did go overboard, I worked with as many as 6 demons at once with the ultimate goal of manifesting a relationship with him.

So, I want to get any competition out of his life. Mostly though, I want the target to be in a relationship with me. He is very attracted to me, we love spending time together, he said “I love you” to me last year, but for some reason something is stopping him from getting in a relationship with me.

The last relationship he was in was 3 years ago and was absolutely terrible, she cheated on him while he was planning on marrying her. Also this target has a history of drug abuse and still uses drugs but not as bad. He smokes weed everyday and takes stimulants (which are prescribed).

Some reasons he has said in the past are: we are so good for each other but he is scared he will hurt me, that’s he not a good person, disappears for days at a time, and if we dated I would get disappointed and it would be a disaster. Also he has said he’s scared to date again.

So what would be the best course of action? Now that he is back in my life I think I should give this another try. Clearly a general love spell is not enough. He fell in love with me last year and still something was stopped him from getting in a relationship. I need him to WANT to date me, and to date me. I’ve already begun some magick… currently I’m doing the love spell from Magickal Seduction by Damon Brand on him. Also I worked with 2 demons yesterday. My petitions were:

Target feels a strong love for me, that causes a strong desire & determination to make me his exclusive girlfriend and lover.”

Target feels a powerful love and desire for me, that causes him to invite me and take me on a public date at least once a week.”

Should I be direct? Should I just call on a powerful demon like Belial or Orias, and say: “Target is officially making me his exclusive girlfriend and lover”.

I’m wondering if this is the best approach, the target and I have strong chemistry already and he has said before that he loves me. The problem seems to be him wanting to get into a relationship…and I’m not exactly sure how to attack that with magick. Any advice/feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

Also I want to add, I never started getting extremely strong feelings for him until I started casting the love spells. This shows me they are working because clearly they affected me as well.

Didn’t you just open another thread for this yesterday?

It’s the exact same story.