Having Trouble With The Specifics On Vapula

I’ve been trying to look into this in detail for a while but haven’t been able to find much besides an enn to chant, the sigil and basic information on planetary alignments and astronomy relations but I’m curious on working with Vapula. [Naphula.]

A lot of the posts on here state to why you should work with them but nothing in detail on the specific rituals you should be performing. I would like to show respect to this entity outside of the basic “offering plate” and intoxicated mind.

The reason for my peaked interest in this entity specifically is due to a delusion of paranoia that I created in one of my lucid dreams, I started looking into it and realized that this was an occurrence that happens commonly with people who had worked with them in the past however I am unsure if I have ever directly been in contact with them or they have with me and would love to know some more information that anyone might have on this specific entity.

If this is out of pocket or not allowed, feel free to remove the topic. Anyway, thanks in advance for any answers some of you may provide.

I’m specifically looking for ritual necessities, previous work done by others in detail, and anything regarding energy manipulation [IE gems, crystals etc] that should be included.

Information I have so far -
Lavender / Lemon smell is important with this one.
Best to do ritual during the month of November.
Affinity to purple or orange.

That’s about it outside of the typical warnings on most occult sites on why to not work with them because they’re a “demon.”

You don’t need any offerings. You’re not buying services, you’re making a relationship.

Evoke him and introduce yourself - if you genuinely work with him and get to know him rather than just shove a laundry list of demands at him, that by itself goes a long way.
Look up the many topics on successful evocation here - most don’t apply any importance to having an offering ready.

Do have a list of questions written down though, including, if you like, if he’d like anything in particular as an offering. There’s every chance that what he’s want from you would be unique between just the two of you, so, it’s really best to ask him not strangers online. He might also say no.

2 Likes

There are specifics to everything in life.

Trust me if anyone knew that just going about evocation or invocation was better than asking strangers online for information, I would have just gone my normal path. Find a sigil, do basic opening, perform question and answer session, end ritual, etc. But I’m looking for specific information on this entity as well as written rituals of others who have gone into detail.

This is a forum after-all… I was asking for information on specifics. Of course I could download the sigil, paint it on a board, draw the sigil on paper and focus on the idea of the entity while chanting their enn… But that wasn’t the point in asking. I appreciate you offering insight. But yea wasn’t the point of the post.

There is very minimal information on Vapula and the books I have were just as empty.

Edit : Guess I should specify I’m not trying to be rude but I am looking for information because there is very very little outside of King Solomon or Crowley’s works.

I think I’m specifically saying you don’t need anything specific :slight_smile:

Trust me if anyone knew that just going about evocation or invocation was better than asking strangers online for information, I would have just gone my normal path. … But I’m looking for specific information on this entity as well as written rituals of others who have gone into detail.

Ok so why do you think you can’t invent this on your own? There are mages who refuse to use other people’s rituals period, why do you think you’re reliant on others trip reports? They’re not you, they could have done it wrong (for you) anyway as far as you know. What’s wrong with being independent?

If it’s not in the search here, and you’re not finding much in printed grimoires, I think you’re the trailblazer here. :slight_smile:

I’m sure others have worked with him, but it could take anything fro days to months for this thread to be noticed and them to report anything, if they want to.

I think you should ‘suck it and see’. Hopefully you’ll post back what you find for the next guy like you looking for info. :man_shrugging: