Having death dreams after summoning an Incubus

It’s been over a week since I summoned an Incubus (following the steps of the ‘The letter of Intent, how to evoke an Incubus/succubus’’))

And in this entire week I’ve had two dreams of people dying (one that I know of and is a good friend of mine from a long time ago. Haven’t seen him in quite some while)

I saw him get into a car accident and then scenery changes and I see myself standing over his grave with his father.

The next dream I had was of some groom who was getting married and just before the wedding, his head was cut off and he died on the spot.
(I dont know this groom…it was just someone that appeared in my dream)

Honestly I’m getting bad vibes here and have no clue how to deal with such a situation.
I feel like I have made a mistake.

3 Likes

Dont worry you didnt make any mistake mija, this is normal your incubus is probably saying either you need to “Die” and be “Reborn” or they are just helping you improve you divination skills letting you see much more that you might want or be able to control at the time

2 Likes

I hope that doesn’t mean that my friend is going to die. He has been involved in a car accident a few years ago but he survived if that helps…idk
it was just such a disturbing dream.

2 Likes

I doubt it, he probably is going to just go through something that will seem like “death” but only symbolically, like big life change, the subconscious is always symbolic

2 Likes

My answer depends on the results of your incubus summoning ie. Has the incubus arrived ( no pun intended ) yet ?
When I first started magic I used to get regular dreams of the future, they’re only just now starting to come true. Could be you’re dreaming of potential events, in the years to come. Another potential explanation is that you’ve attracted either an unwanted spirit or opened yourself to your subconscious, through the ritual.

2 Likes

After doing the ritual, I meditated for a few minutes and felt something brush against my arms. And I could feel his presence though it wasn’t strong. There has been nothing more since that first day. We haven’t interacted in any way and I can’t feel his presence at all.

1 Like

That’s what I’m worried about.

About 3 years back, I summoned a succubus ( don’t have it now ) and I had a very similar first manifestation.
If in doubt, performing a cleansing and banishing and then re-evoke the incubus. You’d be better off reading a sigil off his energy and evoking using that. Give him an energy read while you’re at it ( you’ll know if it’s an incubus or not )

2 Likes

The dreams could simply be a manifestation of your own anxiety in regards to your summoning of an incubus. We all have internalized programming regarding sex and sexuality so it could be that rearing its ugly head.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to do that. Can u help me with this?

1 Like

Sure. I’ll project to you tomorrow and read through you.

1 Like

Perhaps. I hope that it’s only just that.

What I’m worried about is that I have attracted a parasitic being to myself. Because I wasn’t in the best mind frame when I did this ritual.

Thank you

1 Like

The visions appear fairly negative. I would assume you did a cleansing and banishing ritual. If not it might be the deity you summoned was not intent on your desires and wanted to send several warnings that you should be redirecting your desires that are unwanted.

It sounds like you are trying to find the man of your dreams, getting engaged and than marriage. All laudable goals but perhaps not with this deity or ritual. It sounds like you also had a crush on this old friend and perhaps did an obession, love or attraction casting.

Try to focus on more realistic goals or desires with the deity who might not appreciate your efforts to resolve your social or romantic needs. Start with basics and move forward with more complex rituals.

2 Likes

I’m too broken hearted to focus on any of these things these past few days.
I ask him to help me heal and to guide me to perform better on my magick. All I wanted was just a companion until I heal properly.

No, we are strictly friends And I have never performed any magick on him.

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo when performing magic no matter what the ritual you should always have total focus and emotional stability. I would simply wait and totally clear your mind of all past baggage with friends or romance and revive the ritual with current goals.

If you are distracted and your goals aren’t clear many times the Deity will pick on these vibes and instead of focusing on your current goals will focus on past events or emotional trama that have played havoc with you.

2 Likes

That makes sense. I will heed your advice.

Good move. Before you perform your next ritual I would take at least one hour before you start your ritual and clear your head, meditate on current goals of the ritual. Leave all past strife or other problems out and simply move forward.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you for helping me

1 Like

Has anything else happened to you?
Are you being physically harmed or drained?

1 Like