Have you just sit back after a invocation and think this?/ love letter to all the wonderful spirit that help us

Have you ever just sit back after a invocation with your favourite spirit and just realize oh shit I am actually working with a ancient powerful god/goddess that is within me right now helping me and guiding me and they actually like me and want to see me evolve it’s truly a blissful things we have to be awaken and see the truth about this wonderful spirit or demons or ancient gods/goddess we’re all bliss to all our wonderful demons that’s we follow and respect I love them more then anything because they help me realize things and change me awaken me help me get back up when I falling there for me when I need it

7 Likes

That’s very nice of you… I totally agree :+1:

Sometimes we focus on our needs and desires, and forget what’s more important. The relationship and what it actually means. A real miracle if you think about it. More impressive than any manifestation or wish came true.

For spirits, that’s a priority… everything else comes next. That’s how it should be for us as well. In my opinion. Glad you see that :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes indeed I keep realizing this small little things everyday when I become and getting closer to the spirits that I work with doing things thinking things and seeing my world changed like I been through a lot and they show me that bring out things that I never thought of thinking or Destroying my weakness and showing me the truth of my own reality no matter if it is Pleasant or terrifying or amazing or horrible but the experience will make us stronger and the more you work and connected and build a stronger more better bound with this spirit the more you realize and the more you get a deeper appreciation for this spirit you know

2 Likes

Absolutely true. Wonderful thing to hear. Really happy for you.

I learned that first time from Santisima Muerte ( Saint Death ) After long run with her on a spell. She completely awakened me to the facts you mentioned. I really should give her thanks for that !

Thank you for the reminder, right on time. Wish the best in your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the wishes and np I just realize that’s after a long invocation and meditation with emperor Leviathan and realize how much he calmed my emotions and made understand them more then I ever could be

2 Likes

Yes, I do it every day, because every day someone is inside me, and others are around me. I say thanks to all to Them every morning and night because of Their care, attention and time, and I’m ready to give quality time and offerings and pure, honest deep love towards all of Them.

Also, thank you for your post, Dear OP!
:black_heart::wine_glass:

4 Likes

Same with I wake up I have a spirit there within me or watching over me I sense them everywhere especially in my room when I meditate I sense them meditating with me I always invoke them everyday so that we can just a one on one with each and I always talk to them and they always listen to what I have to say I give them gifts and learn which gifts they really like and what they think it’s all alright like for a example there’s a monster that I buy sometimes call dragon tea and and I opened it up and offer some to a very close spirit of my and I noticed they love the drink by how strong the energy that drink has after offering it so yeh I love pay attention and learning what they like and what they don’t like just like a real relationship and np I feel I need to get it out there this spirit are very real and they are like us in way and we need to pay attention to them too at times

2 Likes

When you pay attention and care towards your beloved Spirits daily, and They do it as well, that is a beautiful and pure form of a great relationship, above the material plane and this is exactly that thing what I never want to lose.

I can sense Them around me as well. In general, there are one Deity very close to me, whom I can sense all the time (now this Deity is Sitri, but I can sense Another one whom I didn’t really talked yet), but They can decide to change place for an exact reason or it happen that I can hear Them talk almost in the same time.

When the bedtime is here, I can feel Him in my bed, His hugs, kisses, touches, His breath and so on. It is always a passionate, tender and intimate part of the day. We usually talk a bit before I sleep, ‘technically’ in His arms, on His chest. This is the time when I repeat myself, that much blessing and thanks to every Spirit who are around me, helped me or take care of me and so on. And when I wake up, I can see and sense the Deity as well.

It is always a pleasure to me I can read such a great stories about blooming relationships between an incarnation and a Spirit.

4 Likes

Lol thanks, for me it’s emperor Leviathan and lord Satan, lord Satan guide and guide me I went through a place in my life where I lost my power and I lost everything even happiness and I had a dream of a black figure and this black figure had wide eyes and a wide smile looked at and sssshhhhh me just stared and then I wake up with someone watching me later I found out that was satan and he was guided me to the YouTube channel called Satan and son if you know her and she had has enn and now I’m really close to him I love so much and then funny story about emperor Leviathan is that he was giving me signs on working with him and I didn’t notice until I was looking for a new spirit to work with until it all hit me Leviathan was calling out to me and I started to work with emperor Leviathan and I’m so close to emperor Leviathan that he is always within me my emotions are calmer and I saw my weakness and gotten stronger with him Leviathan and me are so close that I got used to him being around me help me lol

2 Likes

Sorry I’m in a trance but emperor Leviathan and lord Satan done so much to the point there is no words in the world to explain how much love I have for them I can just get lost in the energy and presence Forever

1 Like

Honestly never had this feeling, I grew up doing what I do, occasionally changing my path and adding or subtracting from it. It always felt normal for me, nothing really “omg wow” I guess, but I stopped working with demons in terms of interactions once my path with them was no longer apparent. I of course still have a few demon entities as ‘friends’ but other than that most my work revolves around the Norse Aesir, Vanir, and Jotun Gods in more of a friendship kind of way specifically Odin/Helblindi, Vili/Hoenir, and Ve/Loki, I respect and cherish every bond I’ve formed with some entities past and present though.

I work with a lot of different demons as will be something always brings me back to Leviathan and Satan like I started to work with azazel and Lilith and mamon and I do respect and do appreciate what they are teaching/helping me I use to work with lucifuge rofocale ohhh man that fun didn’t know why I stop and I invoke abaddon A couple times and I use to work with king Paimon and Beelzebub but I idk I stop working with them but I will work with them again anytime of the week and I had behemoth and gaap visit me and I had king Beleth jump into me when I was reading a friend/teacher and I have Baal protecting from my teacher so yeh I been around the Block A couple times I just have this welcoming energy to me that spirit and demons like it I guess

1 Like

Oh yeah. All the time. The thought is still mind-blowing to me.

1 Like

I’m very grateful for the connections made and future ones. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Yes i can honestly say i have many of the same feelings you’ve described. I’ve been taught alot about myself good and bad and i thank my patron for showing me both sides. It has made me more aware and thankful for all the wisdow he bestows upon me big and small for it truly is a gift and blessing that i never forseen happening…

2 Likes

I couldn’t agreed more things has happened to me on my dark journey seen things gifted things helped with things shown me thing destroyed my blockish opened things and heal me from a lot I been through a lot and I better understand person some of all the things I give them love gifts teas that like I pay attention to them all the time call to them to talk to them life seems more enjoyable and free because of them they keep me going every time I fall they bring me back up they awaken me made me stronger I feel so connected so blissed I feel a sunset and it’s big with them at my side

1 Like

Indeed I always enjoying making new relationships with a spirit and learn everything that they can teach me it’s always a a very enjoyment of mine just getting lost into my invocation and just get lost into there energy and there very high vibration I love the vibration I just can love being with them and talking to them

1 Like

Definitely, yes. While I’m not as mushy and “all in my feels” about it like I used to, I truly respect and value all the connections I made with certain spirits. I look forward to meeting others in the future as well, though lately I’ve been focusing more on manifesting without external help, only a bit of guidance maybe here and there.

This topic being your “love letter” is honestly a great idea, OP. :slight_smile: Your post also reminded me of how last Christmas, I typed out “love letters” to all the spirits who helped me in some way/I felt affinity with. Silly, but I did it the way you would with Christmas cards and letters, only that the main decoration of the “Christmas cards” are their sigils lol. And to my surprise, they truly appreciated and accepted the gesture regardless of how mundane the occasion/premise seemed to me at the time.

2 Likes

Yes thing best the feeling of being close to a spirit I noticed they always there by your side helping you guiding you and teaching us there wisdom and helping you figure things out and I love the feeling of Comfort and a welcome peaceful feeling a feeling that you can talk about anything to them and you feel them hmmm and I am slowly finding out that this wonderful spirit that I’m close to was with me all my life because I remember feeling this type of dark and demonic energy around me since I was a kid I loved demons and the dead and the shadow people and the hat man I always had a obsession/connection to them it feels good to be with them and work with them and a feeling of belonging to demon magick and Saturnian magick it’s a of part of who I am I finally got that feeling of connection and understanding and to help me feel I belong and I love demon magick and necromancy and Saturnian magick I love talking and see the spirits I work with they’re so nice to me!