Have you gotten results after you did not want them anymore?

Was there a point in your life where you did a spell or an evocation asking for something wich maybe took way longer than expected or , maybe you changed your mind and didint want anymore but got it?

Is it common?
Can you share your experience?

2 Likes

The law of attaction works very different from what society tells us.
What we fear we attract the most.

5 Likes

Yes. It’s quite common.

Lust for results is well known to prevent or hold back the results of your magick. As soon as you release your attachment to the outcome, everything you cast for will come knocking. When you no longer want it, that is when you will get it.

8 Likes

Be careful what you wish for, and all that…

3 Likes

The physical plane in general moves much slower then the astral… working of the mind will be quick… while working of the flesh will be slow.

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight
:thinking: Welp, this has not been my case in the past (but i had done mostly LOA things, not evocations), i’m just curious if it ll be different this time, we will see in time. Thanks for for answering

@levilevi
It’d be funny if it the results came, but yet still unwanted or i would just be indifferent to them, personally ive never had a “Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it” situation.

@Shade Welp, lets hope the astral plane just didint recieve the request i asked for :sweat_smile:

the spells have a time to materialize the desire, if you do not fall in time you did not do well, usually the first signs arrive already within the first week and then settle between three and six months, naturally with a divination adeguta know if you are there or successful or not and if you get what you asked … and if it takes more time than I wrote … usually if you are not sure you want something you can not do it because you do not have enough strength … then of course this comes from my personal experience :slight_smile:

There are some daemons who come with cautions, that if you sic them on someone, you will not be able to recall them if you change your mind. Dra’talon and Norath come to mind.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is a divination adeguta?

And its not that i didint have enough strength seriously, but it was exhausting, i had been trying constantly for quite sometime… and it was consuming me, it was best for me to just call it quits i think is whats healthier for me…

Thanks for the information

Luckily i didint contact any of those

Yes. So many times. It’s not that I didn’t want the results, but I had moved on past caring about them. It’s like a “Meh” thing when it manifests but when I did the spell work it was really important to me. Love spells in particular.

4 Likes

adequate divination forgive me but I write with the automatic translator and sometimes run away a word in Italian :slight_smile:

In that case, what do you suggest for the love spell to be successful? Ideally what should be the mindset of the person who is casting love spell?

@FraterMagni I second this question

Ahh no worries haha , im pretty new so several words are unkown to me , but i just learn their meaning googling em, but that one was ungoogleable hehe

@NewBiez @DifferentWayz Look at the love spell section.

I have gone through many posts in love spell section but there is no conclusive answer available. I even posted an other question in that section but unfortunately did not receive any replies. So, it would be of great use if you can help us here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I realized that actual targeted love spells on someone who either barely knows you or is a friend, are incredibly difficult to manifest. You’re probably better off doing magick to bring interested members of the sex of your choice into your life. On top of that, creating glamours around yourself to appear more attractive and charismatic is incredibly useful, those two spells will give you success if you figure out their mechanics.

Rituals to improve relationships are fairly easy if you focus on one thing at a time. For example, let’s say your GF is too clingy or alternatively too distant. Focus on that with a spell. Slowly chip away at the imperfections without being too coercive and focusing on making both of you happy, and focus on growing the relationship and you’ll be on your own little honey moon phase in no time.

Rituals to get an ex back have a lot of what ifs involved. How did the relationship end? Good terms of bad? That will affect the difficulty of the manifestation of the spell.

What kind of magick are you using? Do you enjoy the process of it? What mindset are you taking into the ritual? Fine tune your rituals and figure out what you can get results with and what you can’t. Write down the rituals that work so you can repeat them in the future when needed and further fine tune them. And if you are doing the same kinds of magick over and over with no results, shake it up and try something new. For example, I love evocation but this past summer my evocations weren’t working with the success that I wanted. So I switched to working with sympathetic magick, herbs, and Vodou and I got better results! I learned that for me personally, more intricate, pretty, and planned out rituals work best for me. Start making your own rituals and put them together like a puzzle. It’s fun and for magick to work, it has to be fun and exciting, as EA himself has stated.

Oh, and one more thing, devour as much information on magick as you can. Rewatch EA’s videos and take notes. Read new books. Meditate. Keep up on your energy work.

1 Like