Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Well I do use a physical sigil at first than I try to imprint it on my 3rd eye because it works best with my meditation and it seems like I have a higher success rating.

I think if you get the basic of the sigil down mentally, visualising shouldn’t be an issue

3 Likes

I’m just wondering if, after calling upon the spirit to open the part of my mind associated with him, if I should burn the sigil afterwards. Otherwise, I’ll have 72 sigils on my altars. lol

2 Likes

Haha good point, I would burn them because my mindset is once the door is opened they are essentially apart of you. I just make sure to tell them they are welcome to stay in me and in home so not to confuse the sigil burning with some type of banishing

2 Likes

Because I do the majority of my magick after midnight, I was thinking that I would do my banishing ritual, open the seal and evoke the spirit, and then leave the seal upon my altar while I sleep. Then, in the morning, do my daily banishing and then burn the seal. That way, my mind can integrate the energies while I sleep and the banishing won’t affect it.

3 Likes

That’s how I’ve been trying to do it myself, lately I’ve had a few party crashers forcing me to speed up when I banish though.

I like that way better because you are more likely to get interaction in the dream state, very interesting stuff

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Worshipping To Get Things In Return?

Oh, I never thought of possible dream interaction :thinking:

After the evocation, instead of leaving the seal on my altar, maybe I’ll put it under my pillow instead.

5 Likes

I do that, depending on how they came in the evocation it doesn’t always work for me so I’m curious to know how well it does for you.

2 Likes

This has me feeling overly excited for some reason , i even debated jumping to Andromalius to compare results lol

2 Likes

Well, he’s been popping up in a couple of places on the forum in the last day, so maybe he’s getting excited too :slight_smile:

T-minus 3 1/2 hours.

2 Likes

I called to Focalor, I could feel the pressure build up in my third eye more and more as I called out to him.

This was a strange one, he appeared with a humanoid face of stone and a body of a fured gargoyle, wings and all. He became whole man with wings when he settled down.

Name yourself daemon

“I am Focalor, name yourself… human” as he said it through his teeth he revealed a long serpent like tongue.

I told him who I was, said my thanks and welcomes

“Sounds delightful” again with the serpents tongue through his teeth.

I call you to ask you to unlock the aspect of my mind which you are associated.

“I will”

What can I expect?

“An experience will be taught and had you will know soon enough”

Said my thanks and farewells. Definitely, this daemon was strange for me.

I did phone Andromalius out of excitement but only a quick convo, no opening of doors. Imma keep it to myself for the moment and see what develops :smirk:

8 Likes

No cheating!! :joy:

5 Likes

What book or course do you use the evoke the demons?

I like his attitude…!

1 Like

Damn, I just could not connect with Andromalius at all. Opening his seal was way more difficult than it should have been. I would just begin to be drawn into it and then it would go blank again.

I called to him, and chanted EA’s Incantation to Summon Forth a dozen times, and there wasn’t even a hint of anything. I thought I heard a voice but it was barely a whisper.

I think there was/is some major interference going on. I’ve been experiencing some minor weirdness for the last few days but when I did my banishing, the guardians of the quarters stepped forth very quickly and seemed quite eager to get to work. After the banishing, when I was in meditation to clear my mind before calling Andromalius, I swear I could actually sense the movement of the guardians around my circle. I think they were defending against something, something that seemed to come from the East.

I’ve never experienced anything like it before. I’ve been unable to make contact before, sure, but this felt like I was actually being blocked. WTF is going on?

I’ll try again to contact Andromalius tomorrow.

6 Likes

Lesser Keys of solomon

Don’t I know it, seems I get those blocks often. No biggie, just gotta keep rolling.

1 Like

So I’m not telling anyone else this, but last night I guess I lost 10lbs. I’ve been dieting/exercising past few weeks and this has never happened before, I don’t feel ill.

I checked the scale like 5 times today I just checked my waist and I lost 2 inches. Very bizarre.

For all I know it’s a fluke

6 Likes

Hey, I was just thinking, what if ur banishing In the beginning was too effective and it stemmed the flow of outside sources?

3 Likes

I thought of that, but the guardians seemed anxious even before I tried calling Andromalius.

I don’t know what the issue was but I’m going to try again tonight :slight_smile:

4 Likes