Have you ever paid back an old Enemy from way back before you became a powerful LHP sorcerer?

I was just wondering if you would or have used your abilities to teach an old enemy a lesson such as a school bully who made your life hell before you chose this path?
I was just looking on a friends Facebook at a Woman who made my life hell at University for 6 months and felt a twinge of should I? It is only natural I suppose?
Just a passing thought on how many have done this with success and if it brought you peace?

5 Likes

I’m not considering myself a powerful LHP sorcerer but I’d say let bygones be bygones, we have better things to do in our life and be hooked into the past is not one of them. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I am not, I am not one to ruminate and hex all of the time. Far from it. I just read a great story about a girl who paid back someone now she was strong. I only hex when really called for

3 Likes

I started practicing meditation when I was five, witchcraft only slightly later and got to baneful magic in (and partly due to) high school… I’ve never been in a position that I couldn’t magically act against my enemies, should it seem prudent. Indeed I MAY have been a bit too quick to resort to malefica in my younger years.

6 Likes

You have a beautiful profile picture. Thank you.

3 Likes

Never really thought about it. I was bullied ferociously in elementary and high school but it made me a much more resilient person in the long run. I kinda owe those people a debt of gratitude. Besides, being an asshole like they were carries its own punishment.
But if you’re still raw about something, fuck it, it would be good practice to keep your nails sharp.

6 Likes

I think a lot of us got bullied as we were ‘different’.
I am not wasting my energy,more of a hypothetical question
I think some of these high school bully types wreck their own lives or had issues at home.
I just saw her in a random photo and though grrrrr. lol. It would be a waste of wax to be honest :joy:
Any news on your Amazam fellow?

3 Likes

It seems he may in fact be of Zulu origin.

2 Likes

I was correct then. Yippee

2 Likes

Yep, you nailed it. The Force is strong with you.

2 Likes

I adore Star wars! :heart: Thank you

2 Likes

So i actually have an odd story that may or may not be relevant. So rewind few months Before i went to jobcorp(government sponsored trade school) about a decade ago. I had to deal with the drama of having the majority of my shit stolen by my sisters roommate before i moved on site for a few years for school and for college. I was already in pretty fucked and dark place at the time this just mixed a fuck ton of rage into it.

At the time i was exploring energy work amd elemental magick but had little direction. The first few months i fumes over the asshat who stole my shit. This was complete with almost daily micro rituals of dropping said ass hat in his own hell. This went on for a few weeks till circumstances around me shifted and i chilled the fuck out.

Fast foreword about 3 years i am still on living on site but going to college back in austin. I come to find out from a family member in that said asshat was by this time lost his job, was homeless, his girl had left with the kid and he was addicted to a number of toxic substances slow sending himself to an early grave.

This was before i had really started digging into ceremonial magick and systems of emergy work. Most of what i did was adapted from initation into hermetics.

6 Likes

That is powerful and really interesting, thank you.

From way back before…I honestly thought about it once or twice. But it came to me that no matter how high the payback will be - it won’t change a single thing. It won’t take back the hurt or the bad memories. It won’t rewind the past in favor for me. (Back then I wished and hoped for revenge every single day. I had been heavily bullied in school)
I’ll try to use my new gained drive to actually prevent bad stuff with asshole people by putting them right into their place when I get a fishy feeling (which feels odd because I never stood up for myself until a few months ago).

3 Likes

Good for you… keep on growing and stay strong.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ll do my best.

2 Likes

A couple of words from me regarding that:

It’s possible, and it works.
And that it works, is the scary part about it, once you’re through with it.
Does it give you peace? - not necessarily.
Peace is something you create in, and for yourself.
You can gain peace through redemption when it is what you crave for and need.
Which most likely indicates either a real enemy or spellcraft / Demonic Energy manipulating you into it.
That last part is the difficult one.
When you’re more a servant for it, then the one who’s actually deciding what to do, it likely tends to backlash.
When you decide by your own, you will find at some point that you overkilled it.
usually.
That’s a good indicator to take things slowly from there on.
And focus back onto your own, real needs.
Because - after all - it’s a very potent tool for manipulation, to bring someone into a fight which he or she didn’t actually intend to engage by themselves. In fact, it’s one of the favorite tools for some tricksters.

Now to how to effectively make someone suffer:

Pulsua Denura.

Cast it once, and watch the effect it takes.

It’s strong, and it will much likely satisfy and need for redemption you may hold.

I recommend it, because I’ve used it and it definitely worked.
Each time I used it.

Note, that i gave you the form of the spell which i used later on.

The original spell, as it’s commonly used and known.

Oh and note that my spell uses a different power source then the one which is described in the Kabbala -as linked.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I have a deep interest in the Kabbala. My friend just gave me the zohar to study. Thank you.

1 Like

Fuck yes. Not bullies or anything like that but someone who fucked me up so bad I’ll probably never completely recover. Sadly, I won’t be able to use baneful magick on this person until people he is close to are gone (they are elderly and I don’t want them to have to mourn his death). But I’m biding my time, growing in power so that when the day comes, I’ll wipe his stain off the face of existence.

4 Likes

This sort of thing doesn’t bring peace ime because it can’t ever fix what happened, what’s done is done.

Most of the time, something was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other and the whole sh*t show was both people’s fault, humans being humans, and you can bet the next relationships they have will be fine. I’m vastly more inclined to walk away and cut them out of my life, and I’m pretty ruthless about that.

However sometimes you come across a bad person - an extremely narcissistic sociopath or actual psychopath, people who look down on others as mere resources to be played. In this case, they will continue to destroy peoples lives on purpose, for fun, and with that knowledge and having the ability I feel duty bound to do my part to remove them.

Note, that doesn’t always mean bane-ing the human - recent gnosis tells me that some psychos are being ridden by lesser entities, ones that attach to the spirit not that aura, block the parts on humanity it doesn’t want and can follow a person through reincarnations - killing that thing does the job. Changes the person’s whole personality and they can face it and start fixing the life they made.

3 Likes