Have you ever make a pact with a demon?

Have any of you guys make a pact with a demon? Would you like to share your experiences? How did you summon them? I’ve been doing a lot of research, however I would love to read some insight before proceeding with the plan. I’m thinking of making a pact with Lilith and Duke Sallos to bring back a special target. Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated

3 Likes

Hello and welcome

handIntro

The way to summon them can be found all over this forum.

2 Likes

On February and this month’s beginning I followed E.A.'s evocation of Azazel video, although without props (no candles, no incense…), the first time I only drawn the Demon’s sigil on paper and put my blood over it. So this would be my second month of pact with Azazel.

3 Likes

Did one with Belial and also the rededication by JS Garrett and JD Temple.
He is a stern teacher. He’s got a list of books for me lol. I’m also working with King Paimon who gives plenty of projects though he has so far said a pact with him is unnecessary.

2 Likes

No I have not yet. Everything in my gut is telling me to make a pact with Multiple Demons at once but I might just make the pact with 3.

How have you been getting on since then?

I made a pact in a dream. Many years ago. I can’t remember with who exactly but it looked like the typical devil :smiling_imp: Could be Satan or someone else with this title. I was surrounded by hell flames so i don’t know. :fire: It seemed to have opened up many doors for working with demons so I’m not complaining.