Have you ever freaked out an enemy with your magick?

I’m still new to magick and am working on astral projection and energy work and was wondering if you’ve ever freaked out someone with your magick as in an enemy.

Freaked out a few friends but never an enemy. I don’t let them know I’m working on them.

1 Like

I wouldnt say I have any “enemies” so much as just people I dont get along with. At any rate, I noticed an interesting pattern happening when people would be rude or outright mean to me.

For instance, when i was in high school, i had very bad eczema on my face, and a couple people made fun of me for it. A day later they showed up in school with extremely bad poison ivy on their faces. So not only did they understand what it feels like to have your face itch constantly, they understood to a much more extreme degree.

Ive had people make fun of my car’s damaged panels, and get in an accident 3 hours later which makes their car look far worse than mine.

People pointing out my shortcomings or trying to make me out as a lesser human being often get the same sort of reactions happening as well.

The odd part is that I dont deliberately do anything in these situations. I follow a “turn the other cheek” mentality for the most part, so it is sometimes a little shocking when see people get their comeuppance for being rude towards me. Im honestly not sure who or what does these things, but I definitely like it, as Ive had people go out of their way to apologize to me, stay on my good side, or even make up for their past wrongdoings. Ive also made a few friends this way, who have said they didnt understand what i was going through until they made fun of me for it.

Magick is weird

That’s pretty cool LotusEater instant karma for those who fuck with you.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:3, topic:1202”]I wouldnt say I have any “enemies” so much as just people I dont get along with. At any rate, I noticed an interesting pattern happening when people would be rude or outright mean to me.

For instance, when i was in high school, i had very bad eczema on my face, and a couple people made fun of me for it. A day later they showed up in school with extremely bad poison ivy on their faces. So not only did they understand what it feels like to have your face itch constantly, they understood to a much more extreme degree.

Ive had people make fun of my car’s damaged panels, and get in an accident 3 hours later which makes their car look far worse than mine.

People pointing out my shortcomings or trying to make me out as a lesser human being often get the same sort of reactions happening as well.

The odd part is that I dont deliberately do anything in these situations. I follow a “turn the other cheek” mentality for the most part, so it is sometimes a little shocking when see people get their comeuppance for being rude towards me. Im honestly not sure who or what does these things, but I definitely like it, as Ive had people go out of their way to apologize to me, stay on my good side, or even make up for their past wrongdoings. Ive also made a few friends this way, who have said they didnt understand what i was going through until they made fun of me for it.

Magick is weird[/quote]

This just reminds me once someone who I didnt get along with I said to them I was going to put a curse on them as a joke and within that month they broke their arm, it really freaked me out.

I always gave a teacher the evil eye, and while I glared at her I was intensely fixated on her getting into a horrible car accident. She always gave me this look like when she’d catch a glance at me doing it, it would slightly creep her out. But this event did happen, and she was in the hospital for a month and was lucky to survive. But when she came back she gave me much different looks like I was responsible for what happened to her (maybe she heard my well justified thoughts), she threw out tests I had gotten 80’s and 90’s on and failed me.

Despite the fact this was pretty provable, the school was going to make me waste months to prove this was true, so I dropped the class and took the F. I then decided to go to a trade school instead of dealing with her bullshit, and when I left the teacher told students she kicked me out of her class.

Just remember to be subtle about what you’re doing, I learned even at 16 if I was going to do baneful things to people I knew, I would have to be subtle and decisive.

Don’t ever give your enemy a soft blow, they will come back for you.

I always reflected on the idea of her dying in the car accident, but I decided instead to just severely injure her. I wasn’t intending to do this, but this was one of those people who summons the willpower in you every day, and after two or three months of being in her class, the event manifested giving her exactly what I felt she had coming.

Due to my mercy even in my imagination I got myself into a world of hurt.

At the age of 16, I decided I needed to spend more time in meditation, and control my thoughts so my anger wouldn’t kill someone, no matter how deserving I thought they would be.

Then I found Uncle Chuckie’s books, and I enjoyed his ideas on evil, and then I felt much better about what I did, and continued doing all sorts of wicked things to well deserving people.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

I’ve freaked the shit out of plenty of my family and friends. I have astral projected to several of their bedrooms. Then pulling them out of their bodies and taking them on various astral adventures. They often remember the experience and can recount it to this day. This scares the living shit out of them, honestly, because they realize I am powerful but do not know to what extent.

Frater Apotheosis,

I have 0% familiarity with Uncle Chuckie’s material. Could you briefly share what materials you personally would recommend, in what order, and why?

Thanks!

I once had someone try to threaten me back in middle school with magic and I just started reversing everything back to her, she is an idiot for telling me, is that what you meant by freaked out/? purposely telling somoen that you are doing magic on them?

Mode,

Uncle chuckle did an interview with EA which was pretty good, he is crazy guy. All of his materials are available for free on his website.

[url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/]http://www.charlescosimano.com/[/url]