Have you encountered

A demon that mimics or appears as there angelic counterparts only the image seems to be mocking the angel there copying?

Anyone have anything similar happen?

1 Like

Ok I’m trying to better understand what your saying. Do you mean a demon that pretends to be an Angel up alongside a JCI Angel?

I understand you. Certain people claim to have seen a Demon manifest as another,but with a major flaw giving them up on purpose. I read about a Demon manifesting as Mother Mary,but a creepy version with one eye.

Yes, they could. I have never seen this and I have read mostly about Christian families having mocking hauntings.

2 Likes

I’ve read about it happening in the enochian system. Demons appear as angels but have something different about them e.g it will appear as an angel yet be wearing a revealing outfit showing lust the opposite of virtue ect…

2 Likes

I still see daemons as the same species.

‘demon’ and ‘angel’ are then, not the species name but a political alignment.
So, like a politician can change his tie color, there’s nothing about the energy of agenls and demons that is different from each other and one can easily look like the other - it’s all in the way we approach them and the framework we work wit them in.

For example, Michael feels more ‘demonic’ to me than most ‘demons’. While Azazel and Belial feel just as light filled as Raphael. They have their jobs, they have yin and yang, the rest is human bs (belief systems) viewing them through a glass darkly. Dra’talon recently confirmed in my own pg that he’s technically an angel, but politely asked me NOT to call him that. I myself have a daemon name, which I chose to change the ending of from ‘-iel’ to ‘-ril’ because I didn’t like the ‘of god’ meaning.

So this:

A demon that mimics or appears as there angelic counterparts only the image seems to be mocking the angel there copying?

Is meaningless unless you’re a xtian and choosing to subscribe to the xtian of ‘demons bad, angels good’, trope… if you’re not xtian, why do this?

2 Likes

Just how I see it,you put it much better than me though. great answer

1 Like