Have any of your servitor's incarnated?

Have any of you had a servitor who incarnated into this or other physical planes?

3 Likes

None of mine even after I kind of “ceased” their existence in the plane of thought/astral. However, in my opinion servitors don’t have souls so their reincarnation is limited to the astral where as long as they’re thought about they can “reincarnate” back there, or well reform since they’re nothing more than energized thoughts and desires, sometimes fears.

3 Likes

I tell people my best friend started out as my imaginary friend who go so over the top he caused a paradox in the universe and it manifested him into existence.

He’s really just a dude with more confidence and audacity than any one man should ever have. Good thing he’s short or else he could be a dictator that rules with absurdity and humor

4 Likes

The fake guardian I created tends to show up in my waking state a lot. It’s just a quick vision and then gone.

2 Likes

With bone and flesh?

1 Like

And a social security number with native US Citizenship

1 Like

Hey do you guys think servitors can become real enough to… have souls? What does that mean?

I’ve made eight who look and operate like people and I interact with them psychically or when I try soul traveling. Are there fundamental limitations they can’t ever grow out of?

You can give them a soul.

Construct servitors or thoughtform servitors? because thoughtform servitors when created are usually just aspects of your sub personalities, so it’s not uncommon or them to operate like a person. However, for one to have a soul some believe they can develop one but I don’t believe that’s how souls work and more of just wishful thinking.
Although they can be given one through fragmentation of your own, which is not really dangerous to either party.

1 Like

when a servitor gets a soul, past memories before soul was given are not saved? Or can they be put into the soul

Everything about the servitor is ingrained into the soul as the servitor continues to grow with it. They don’t need to have them put into it.

2 Likes

What difference does a soul make? What are they without a soul?

I’m sure they still have feelings as they are, at least they act like they do. Mine have fun with each other.

If they have a soul they can reincarnate if they die or someone kills them. If the don’t have a soul and they die, they are gone forever.

1 Like

Does that mean a soul is nothing more than a “back up life”? A way to make yourself immortal?

1 Like

Also with a soul they can incarnate a s humans

Basically. It stores all your memories from past life as well.

The difference is it gives them life, them the ability to grow and control their own lives and reincarnate in other places as other races, a thoughtform cannot reincarnate and “live off” the attention they’re given. It’s basically making Pinocchio a real boy. A soul isn’t immortal it can be deconstructed to no longer be a soul. A thoughtform’s feelings are the feelings of their creator, a thoughtform is a formation of one of the sub personalities of the creator so therefore their feelings are in a way a replica of their creator’s emotions. Them having a soul allows them to have their own development, their own path and chance at a “real” life outside of just being a copy and paste of an aspect of their creator.

So I suppose those are the pros, but the cons is they are responsible for their own lives, while as a thoughtform no matter how much they’re “destroyed” or “deconstructed” thoughts can bring them back.

No, not at all, I don’t know what direction he’s trying to take this but that’s not it lmao.

1 Like

I just said it allows you to reincarnate. and if it dies it will keep living through incarnation.

I’m more speaking on his assessment of back up life idea.

1 Like

From what I have read there are also group souls, where one soul has multiple incarnations and consciousnesses.

1 Like