Have angels invited you back to God or Christianity?

Jesus as a symbol of initiation into the mystery of consciousness which is not the mundane ego or the pain / pleasure of the body? Beautiful and profound

Jesus is a pagan / heretical symbol at heart and if you look into what history has attempted to discard, he was probably related to a time where gnosis was experienced in rituals, yogic practices, drugs and sex (possibly)

All institutions of religion are garbage though

2 Likes

For me they kinda led me to the Jewish side of life then to the more Islamic then back to judaism. They knew my love for magic so they tried to get me into a path that would not only get as close to them as possible but also to where I wouldn’t get bored. In the beginning how ever, about three or so years ago, they had me dream of churches and even a room filled with crosses. :joy: They even try to have me be around this huge cross and I basically went a bit mad and told them I will NEVER pray to a torture device especially with a bloody dead man on it (no offense to anyone <.<;). They then saw there was no winning me so that’s when they took me to other paths. Funny part about that is, by leading me to those paths I wound up going deeper into understand where it all came from and ultimately led me to where I am today on the opposite side of where I know they wanted me to be. :thinking:

But I know for a fact they haven’t gave up on me and I think continue to try and get me back. Don’t get me wrong, I love them! But man…after having this knowing I am in control of my own existence with my own will also having the ability to learn real stuff for once… I can’t go back to what I was. Sorry! :hugs:

1 Like

I want to thank you all for responding. I’m at work but I will respond to this later. I have had some really strange things going on since then that goes along with some of the more recent posts. I am very strongly considering seeking out a professional magical practitioner in the hopes of somebody seeing something that I am just not figuring out. Although I am fully confident in my own abilities oh, there’s nothing wrong with a little mentorship.

1 Like

So … I have had a ton of questions about my own magic. It just seems like I have had a ton of stuff going down that makes me think that “something” or “some group” had or has a vested interest in dismantling my magic. Could it be the entities that work with me? Well…I suppose. IDK. I find that evocation is super easy for me, but I find that a tug of war exists on some level to somehow govern my magic. I didn’t mention this earlier but… I experienced what felt like a magical attack while at work. Very soon after that… some unknown entity was in my room pestering me and it said “We should have left you in Christianity”. My response? “You don’t get to take the credit for that. I already left.” It was right after that the angel showed up. I recognized that spirit. I FelT its presence but was not clairvoyant and had not even HearD of this type of magic at the time. I only recognized energy fields. This whole thing gets complicated but… assuming someone did not curse my magic, it seems like the demonic entities that I try to work with cut me off pretty much because they don’t want to work with me, perhaps just for the moment. They seemed to send me off to work with angels…which I have no interest in doing. Man, I am not gonna lie. I have a hard time swallowing that Amaymon would basically cut me off unless he had been used at some point by others against me. IDK man. This is confusing as FK.

What is MorE confusing? Years ago, after I evoked Sakatos, I had an astral travel where I journeyed to hell to meet some Demon, Sakatos stood as my guardian. I think it was Amaymon since he deals with my dreams a LoT when I contact him. In this dream, the demon said “the angels were never there for you!”…a contradiction from what other angels had told me. The Truth? Angels were around me in my past, so the demon lied to me. The angel that showed up immediatly afterward is proof.

It is almost like the demon lied to me about my past, and since I failed to integrate into the night side of the tree of life by refusing to conform to their lead, so now I am being evicted and sent to work with the angelic current which was where I was at before. I’m not going! Fuck that! It kinda reminds me of the story where Gabriel lets E.A. go with Azazel because the demon’s grasp on him is too strong and its also his birthright (from the youtube audio book for The Book of Azazel). IDK. IDK. All I know is, I am NoT fucking going to Church unless I am coming with baneful magic to FUCKING TARGET PRACTICE!!!

Why don’t I ask Amaymon? He has been sucessfully evoked, but he won’t speak to me. He seems burdened, distrubed, but SILENT. “Amaymon, I want a clear cut answer…I don’t want a dream”. Sooo I get a dream(and unless magic is involved I seldom to never remember experiencing dreams).

Don’t mistake what I am saying. I LIKE Amaymon. I had planned on Evoking the demonic brothers again after doing a pathworking with them on at a time, but this stuff happened and man, IDK.

First, that was Raphael, not Gabriel, and second, that story was recounted in the foreword by Dante Abiel, not EA. And third, Dante had performed a rite of possession with Azazel, so it was a bit of a different situation from your own.

However, from what you have described, it is possible there is a bigger power in play than the demonic kings, and so they are unable to interfere. As powerful as they are, demons and angels are not omnipotent, and there are far greater forces in the multiverse than them.

2 Likes

Yeah well…I don’t doubt all of that. I know that there is a group in my area that would have me dump magic entirely, a local occult group that hides behind the guise of a peaceful pagan front. The occult leader is recognized by his cronies as being ‘over the magic’ in ‘his area’. IDK man. Still, a lot of this seems hard to believe but…

Where would somebody even start to find out how to undo something like this, assuming that these greater powers were evoked?

1 Like

Divination by a neutral third party.

2 Likes

I Find both to be true …
As in some angels just working for your betterment
Whilst others approach me like a zealous Jehovas witness.

I don’t disregard angels (or any “system” for that matter") but some do come off as a sales person to me.
Mabye it’s my Christian background from childhood. They probably have an email list of who’s bought their products in the past :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

2 Likes

HAHAHA!!!

1 Like

Not yet but I’m worried they will

1 Like

If they do like they did with me, first it was like 2 or 3 lesser Angels that were straight and to the point, (mabye they hated their job) but then after refusal or ignoring just left… Quick in quick out.
Then there was like a presence I’ve never felt before and a very inviting sorrowfully yet happy like feeling of belonging and coming home. And a female who I think was a arch (mabye Amitiel?!?) Gave me like a very awe striking debate, like seeing if she could philophosize me in a kind loving edging way back into their hands.

Kinda scary afterwards when I pulled away, it was like coming down from a highest high into a dark synical place like a warm cabin around me dissappearing Revealing the swarming cold bitter blizzard around me, which is this world.

1 Like

But then I remind myself to keep Taking the “red pill” as it were and stay out of the matrix xD

1 Like

Not directly, no. When I was much younger, still in High School I participated in an after-school cooking club. The teacher was very peculiar, and I’d normally stay longer to help wash the cookware. One day, out of the blue it was just her and I. She grabbed my shoulder, looked at me and said “the angels have been telling me you’ve been involving yourself with terrible things, and it needs to stop.” It always came as a shock to me when I look back, as I never told her nor anyone back then that I was in the esoterics/occult. It was very much out of the blue. Sometimes I wonder what happened to her after all these years.

2 Likes

I’ve started learning about an old Victorian age belief system called the cult of domesticity. It talks about the “place of women in society.” As you can imagine, it involves reducing women to submissive housing pets. However, what struck me is that the belief system refers to women as “Man’s moral protector.”

You know how media and companies use women to advertise products or programs? Either making them look hot or innocent? I guess the Christian god is no different. So, yeah, using the image of a woman trying to “Call you home” seems like something he’d do. He likes to use nostalgia to manipulate people to get what he wants. Sort of like Disney. And he’s especially good at it. Or maybe he’s just in the perfect position to do so. Hundreds of years of the Christian faith dominating society. Generations of people brought up in the faith. Religious values deeply rooted into society. Even as society changes and evolves, experimenting with new ideas, lifestyles, and identities, there will always be those who resist in favor of old ideas. He has certainly asserted his dominance in this world.

But, you’re right in your analogy. When you resist his temptations, that is exactly how you feel. It could be argued that that is the worst part about it. You cast off the illusions, revealing a cold dark world that he created. And you are lost, cold, and scared.

1 Like

You too? Cause mine was like that. Quick in and quick out.

Same.

Then has been an ongoing struggle with me. This whole magic thing is wayyy to Matrixy to suit me. For beings that are supposedly older and wiser and more powerful, they often come off as not so bright. As they stated “We never should have taken you out of Christianity”. Okkkkayyyy…so doesn’t that prove that I don’t need to accept anything that you beings do on blind trust??? And if that is the case, then just how much is it that I need you and not the other way around? I could go on for a long time on this concept. There is a LoT that disturbs me about this. Now I am getting this feedback from the ‘spirit realm’ like…‘come back to the liiiiiggghhhtttt…’. My response to all of this is ‘what will you give me if I do?’ ‘What’s in it for me?’ ‘And you first give me everything that I want, and I will seriously consider it. Perhaps we can begin negotiations?’ Then…everything goes back to SilencE. Silence from angels. Silence from demons. Just. Silence.

Yeah those were good times. JK. :smiley:

:smiley:

1 Like

I entirely know what you mean, sometimes I feel they really do need us. Kinda like a symbiotic relationship.

It gets down to a scratch my back I’ll scratch yours I think. However I will say I went through exactly the same feelings and after paying no heed I was approached by Lucifer in a, “you passed the test” sort of way. Like they expected me to question everything as a right of passage do to say. Then they affirmed my thinking that I shouldn’t do anything without asking exactly “what’s in it for me”. After coming to an understanding Lucifer literally was Kinda like Morpheus in the matrix with the whole “remember all I offer is the truth, nothing more nothing less”. Then they left me, leaving me to my own devices like if I wanted interaction with them then I’d pursue them and If not they’d just let me be.

1 Like

I believe that that is a very wise and mature outlook. There are a lot of things that I have noticed about magic, but I’m trying to stay low key here.

Has anybody here ever presented a case such as a witch’s bloodline is on par with a family that passes down mental disorders? And when you hex someone you are passing on something that is like a mental disorder? Like maybe even our own mental disorder that we have been victorious over? Like…like ThiS is where our ‘spirits’ come from when we hex the shizzle out of someone? The similarities are there at least…

The same could be argued for blessing and sending positive energy…call it a temporary egregore…call it a disorder…but at least on some level it acts like ‘a program’.

Anyway…I’m curious…very curious. What I thought was super interesting on this was Robert Bruce’s work of psychic self defense. I bought the course here when E.A. had it at half price. Some of his work falls in a category of what I like to call ‘anti-magic’…using the mundane to stop the metaphysical from happening…like…wait for it…canceling out a ‘program’. Anyway…

You have all been giving back great feedback and I feel we have a good flow in our discourse. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cristianity is a system i once read a topic kendal posted saying jesus is a solar entity and can be evoked . Angels also are not dedicated solely to one there angels who serve el there angels who serve odin there angels who serve other angels and goes on. The only reasson i can think an angel would ask to return would be to take a lesson or experiance something that also goes for demons

2 Likes

I suppose no. We just deal with people praying for us. You just have to cut cords with the Church if things are bothering you. :slight_smile: