Have a free copy of my new book!

So over the past few weeks myself, E.A and Timothy have been talking about my future here at BALG. With the direction my public work is going I am looking to integrate myself more closely to this wonderful publishing house. For those who follow my work outside of BALG you will know that I am featured on many independent platforms, from Gumroad to, Lulu, as well as other places. However, I am at the moment in my conversion to moving all of my work onto a single independent website. That website is Asbjorn Torvol Official and with my integration into balg I have decided to take my website closer to BALG.

On my new website the layouts are similar, the colors alone are matched. At the header you will see a link directly to Become A Living God website as well as several other links dotted around the site. My aim here has been to keep independence through my own channel (as many of my products do not go through become a living god directly) but maintain through that website a closeness to this publishing house. I want to make my association with BALG stronger by representing through my own independent channels the value I have for this community.

With all this in mind I want to offer you guys a free copy of my latest book release. This is just a small ebook to outline magick, what it is, and dispelling many of the misconceptions around it. This is a book aimed at people who are new, just in the door, and looking to find a solid starting place to begin their work. If you’re an advanced or seasoned practitioner this may not interest you as much. This book for a lack of better description is aimed at newbies and folks who are interested in magick but have no idea what it is or if they want to infest in to it.

If you want to get a copy of this book all you have to do is sign up to my newsletter and it will be sent directly to your inbox.

I want to thank you all for your support you have given me while being at BALG and I look forward to that relationship growing further and stronger.

Stay True & Stay Awesome
A.Torvol

Book is at this link → https://www.asbjorntorvol.com/

22 Likes

Hi Asbjorn,

Thank you!

Fuego

3 Likes