Have 92% drinkable Alcohol offering to Spirits?

Hello Fokls,

Can i offer my 92% alcohol to spirits? because i know some spirits like strong liguere. i dont have trained my divìnation skill, so i can not ask this to them.

Just make sure it’s not 92.1% or they might be in over their head :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LoLz i dilute it to 88% than just in case.

1 Like

I wouldn’t … at least not before the ritual is done… they may have no will to listen to your wishes after tasting so strong alcohol lol … btw, how can it be drinkable with that value? Would that not be really bad for you?

And btw, for sure not to fire spirits… “Uh wanna see hick how funny hick you would burn hick … stand… still” LOL

1 Like

If you’re offering it with good intent (genuine intent), they shouldn’t much care. If a specific spirit/entity likes something super strong, you should find other accounts saying this.

The other night, I decided to do my Ancestor Worship ritual and all I had on hand was Corona (Premium). It was accepted all the same. Other times, it was multiple types of teas only. Another, it was some tequila from Mexico I got on vacation…

BUT if they asked for something reasonable, I would do that. Ask me for a $200 bottle of X and it’s not likely to happen without something serious going on…

2 Likes

Curious, what are you doing with such (special or expensive) offering afterwards?
Are you still using it for yourself? Are you disposing of it? Something else?

2 Likes

This made giggle.

2 Likes

i dont drink alcohol, i bought a distill to make the 92% alcohol for extraction of alkaloids from plants. right now i have 4L+ (1 gallon) of 92%
i can dilute i got a alcohol meter.

2 Likes

If you’re speaking to me, then it depends, but I’m not going to spend a lot of money on alcohol to dump it out. If I was doing a working to helps someone I care deeply for and that’s the best way (like, close Family), I may donate the entire bottle as the offering. It’s more likely to be a <$60 bottle and even then, it has to be SERIOUS and mundane stuff didn’t work out.

Typically, I do a few different offering types. Some are static offerings, where I pour their portion and set it out for them. This is typical of the teas and beer offerings.

Food offerings could be different. Last night, I was going to make some corn muffins (fresh from the box) and it popped into my head that I should offer them a corn muffin. Haven’t done that before, but it went over well. If I’m making a large dinner, like a ham or turkey, think holiday style, I will invite them to join in the area and ask them to partake of the food as they see fit. Since we’re raising my son secular and my wife’s an atheist, I don’t set a plate out for them, as I would rather. They are still thankful.

The final offering type is to allow them inside to taste it through my senses. I typically only do this with spirits/entities that I have an existing relationship with. This is usually alcohol, but I have done it once with one of my big dinners listed above. I will let some of them come in and taste each part of the dishes I made.

2 Likes

You have an opportunity then. You could make up small batches of infused alcohol that are specific to the tastes of the entity/spirit. That puts it on another level. Grats to you.

1 Like

because some spirits like strong liguere. i thought the higher the alcohol precentage the better.

1 Like

I will use whatever alcohol I have on hand as an offering usually. Sometimes its a pint of Guinness, sometimes it’s been a few shots of Appalachian moonshine. Unless they say otherwise, they jus appreciate the booze.

2 Likes

to be honest it is not really expensive for me.
$4 for sugar $5 yeast. and the electricity cost.
thats it. with that i make arround a gallon of 92%

i think i should dispose it. if i use it afterwards for my self (extractions) than i dont feel its like a true offering to be honest. i have bought a bottle of chartreuse for malzaz hyroth. the bottle cost $32
so i was thinking if i could give him also the 92% alcohol because thats way cheaper for me. and once in a while i than offer the chartreuse

1 Like

maybe a silly question but i read that malzaz hyroth likes frankincense and sandalwood. i know i should burn it. but do you think i can infuse that with the 92%, and offer that to him?

1 Like

Yes , that is a very good idea .

1 Like

Well, why not use a divination method and ask?

1 Like

so true, i never done divanations. i have two tarot desks tho. i heard that somebody used certain cards for yes and no. i should look in to it.

1 Like

Let me guess… DMT? :rofl:

1 Like

LoLz very close… Harmala

1 Like

Interesting, never heard of that one. Googles… for science