Haunted Item

Has anyone ever bought a haunted item? What has been your experience? What are your thoughts on haunted items and spirits for sale?

1 Like

Yeah no but I think even though I speak to demons…yeah I’m good…I don’t really want a bunch of haunted dolls in my house moving around trying to kill me lol

3 Likes

I think it’s fascinating; I love the idea of it, but I would never do it. I think of these things in the same way as I think of amusement park rides - interesting idea but I don’t want it in my living room.

1 Like

Haha yeah that would suck :rofl:

I have items with spirits bound to them

1 Like

Are they active, have you had any experiences with them?

a bit active. I was holding one of their vessels and asking something and my lightbulb went out while I was doing it. That is the only manifestation I got

2 Likes

I have items that link to entities but not really haunted. I find “haunted” items tend to be exaggerated items that has lingering energy attached to it or a living entity that just comes around using it as a link.

4 Likes

I have a mirror that was given to me a long time ago. It hung in a families bedroom. In that bedroom three people died over the years and when I hung it up 10 years ago a friend of mine had to leave my house because she said my house was full of spirits and I needed to close the doorway.

Needless to say I did not close it, but I did take it down. From time to time in my new home, sensitive people will sense something in my house, one friend who stayed saw a figure standing over her, she though it was me because it was tall but then screamed when it disappeared. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah thats the sorta way I think of it too. Your items that are linked to entities, would you mind sharing about them?

1 Like

That makes me think of something I read about when someone dies they can get confused and get trapped in a mirror which is why its supposed to be a gd idea to cover mirrors when someone dies. I could legit see something like that happening to me when I die :rofl: it is only supposed to be for a short while tho before the spirit passes on to another realm.

1 Like

This ring is one of them and is linked to a Djinn one of two I tend to travel with when I etheric project.

1 Like

I really like that. Did you purchase that especially for that purpose?

No, originally I purchased it because I was going to enchant it and have Odin and his brothers Loki/Ve and Hoenir/Vili bless it but I was thinking this was a nice idea since I travel with the two djinn each with their own rings and I have two more rings one with a Japanese familiar attached to it and another with a squirrel familiar attached to it. They come with me too and my fyglia so it’s a win win lol.

2 Likes

Awesome. A squirrel familiar…I love that :smiley:

1 Like