“ey yo i’m fine, just collected the souls of 132 villagers”
“duuuude, thats some crazy shit maaaaan”
“yeah i know! they just had no swag”
“Yo! dude! Did you banged that bitch i send ya?”
"For sure! Succubi are called that for a reason man :wink: "
_"Yeah …two tongues? :stuck_out_tongue: "
"Yo two tongues :wink: "

4 Likes

Doubt I’ll be a fun of that. I did my very 1st invocation yesterday. Felt sooo poooped out during and after the ordeal, but at least I knew it was coming. Surprising stuff of that nature, no my friend. Keep me posted though.

1 Like

@Drachir :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ay son send that witch my way

1 Like

:wink: gotta watch some more “the boondocks”, so i could pickup some phrases for my reply
~but for real: ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE SPEAKING LIKE THAT? D:

I always regret to watch these videos about supposedly black culture

@J.A.Ragnarson I know nothing about Haitian Vodoun. My first-hand and in-person exposure to Quimbanda has been very limited and in certain instances, contextually at odds with what is written in the more popular books about Quimbanda in the English speaking market.

It’s definitely not something that can be really practiced alone or as a solitary practitioner.

1 Like

I used to believe that Initiation wasn’t necessary but I’ve recently changed my mind about quimbanda. I do believe that Vodoun can be practiced alone though

1 Like

Yeah man. Everything starts and ends with the Spirits. They are the ones that have the say as to what you can and can’t do. And those without license are very much left in the dark and at risk of fucking something up that can’t easily be rectified.

This is mostly hearsay but I was told that if you know the entities that walk with you (your “Personal Exu, Pomba Gira” or “Working Exu, Pomba Gira”) then there are things you can do to forge a relationship. But speaking from experience, even when doing those things, there is always an intuitive feeling that I am not following some protocol that is only available with Licensa.

On the flip side of that, my King and Queen Exu and Pomba Gira have responded to me in both merciful and severe ways and have made their presence known. It was them who opened the road for me to find Umbanda, interestingly.

2 Likes