Hate to be THAT guy

…with the word “Frater” in his handle but I am lol

Anyways, I found this place months ago and have been inactive until today. My background and foundation of magical praxis consists of Golden Dawn style magick, primarily inside of the spiritual paradigm and philosophy of Thelema. Recently (as in within the last 18 months) my praxis has expanded to include working with demons via the Gallery of Magick’s ‘Demons of Magick’, Solomonic Magic via Jake Stratton-Kent’s “Trve Grimoire”. Aside from that, I am actively seeking ingress into the traditions of Umbanda, Quimbanda & Palo Mayombe.

Looking forward to connecting with the community here and contributing here as well.

8 Likes

There’s enough "Frater"s on here to start a fraternity. XD

9 Likes

I like what you did there :laughing:

1 Like

The geniusness of this comment is currently blowing my mind. o.o

3 Likes

It seriously gets funnier every time I read it.

5 Likes

You’ll get used to @levilevi and his humor :joy:

3 Likes

And welcome by the way. Hope you enjoy being active in the community

1 Like

And here I was, ready to jump in and say “How DARE you?!”.

2 Likes

Who does this dude think he is ? :laughing:

2 Likes

LMAO!! I’m dying over here. This is no joke the funniest welcome thread I’ve ever participated in

4 Likes

Bro you’ll fit right in. A good sense of humor will be necessary, but for the most part we all try to help one another

5 Likes

Thanks man. I’m already loving this place!

6 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about I’m incredibly active on here and all I do is tell people how stupid they are for not turning to Jeebus.

Shame on you people…:pray:

1 Like

Jeebus is my nephew and so whatever he says goes

1 Like

I told Jeebus to hold the wheel and he steered me here…

5 Likes

Drove you straight into the rabbit hole :alien:

1 Like

Anything you learn from the Afro-Carribean currents is of interest to me. I’m strongly considering studying Haitian Vodoun and Quimbanda

2 Likes

@J.A.Ragnarson, are u ready for the likes of Loa? E.A koetting did a good job keeping me away from that path. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yea he looked like shit when he worked that path and I shied away because of that. But I’m coming to the point that I’m ready to accept anything that helps me grow, including being put through hell

1 Like

I’ve heard the loa will possess you at random. That sounds fun