Hate in my heart

Have a bunch of hate in my heart. I want the ones that gave it to me to feel sorrow for eternity. Not a question, just a statement. I will get my cold revenge or die trying. I only believe in myself now. I am becoming a Living God.

2 Likes

Read 'Baneful Magick’:+1:

2 Likes

Andras is helping me with the same exact thing.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s hate. It’s love of yourself. If others did you wrong, it’s only natural to want to get even or justice. It’s more sorrow /disappointment/anger behind those hate. You know longer want to put up with BS in the world. To get revenge is to release the hurt they triggered or instigate. It’s to balance the trouble they gave you so that you feel more balance. U have a right to get revenge. I don’t care what others say. If it makes you better. go for it. Do what you must.

9 Likes

Called him up by accident when I first began the LHP in 2017 as a novice. It was terrifying. He held me down in my bed and rubbed both of my arms so hard, at the same time, I thought my skin would come off. I read that he will kill anyone that calls on him.

Thanks for this, wisepup.

1 Like

Interesting. Wonder where you heard that.
Andras isn’t such evil with everyone. But he’s basically the chief security in hell. So I can see how someone might come to such experiences.
True, it’s generally not advisable for beginners to work with Andras right away.

Try calling azrael, and ask him wether you are fit for working with abbaddon.

If he says no, ask azrael to help you.
If he says yes, work with abbaddon.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Thanks, Berion. I read that in ancient times, before a war, sorcerers would call on him because he is “The Killer of Men”. But, he would kill the one that summoned him or others for his work. Just what I read. I had his sigil as my FB pic for many years and it gave me confidence times ten.

1 Like

Sitri told me Andras could help me with some of my problems. So I called on him. (I won’t go into detail of what I need.) I have read several places he was once human, tortured and killed.
All I know is I find him to be protective and comforting. This is my experience though.

2 Likes