Hass'cotor Demon or angel?

Can anyone cast any information on Hass’cotor as mentioned in the evocation work book on page 134 does anyone know if he is an angel or a Demon it doesn’t say in the book, and has anyone any useful info in communicating with him. Many thanks Herbie

2 Likes

Since this spirit is from the Book of Azazel then i’m assuming demon, beyond that no idea sorry, not worked with him.

1 Like

The BOA says he’s one of Azazel’s Nethers, a spirit from the house of Anatel. Did you need the sigil? …

Demon and angel aren’t really relevant terms imo. These are higher dimensional beings, and why people must keep trying to apply the political labels from another religion that is largely discredited, I don’t really understand. But I never had being raised JCI as a handicap, so do what you have to I guess.

3 Likes

Thanks for that Charles9 I am about to do something magickal to get that book only the cheapest leather copy i can find new is about £700 pounds on amazon
the only info i have on him is from the evocation course and is just one page of about one hundred that are a mix of angels and Demons but it doesn’t give that info so cheers for that Herbie

2 Likes

Thanks very much Maulbeere That means I can work with him with no bother I always use the satanic ritual from the joy of Satan web site (being fairly new to all this) and didn’t want to try contacting him through Satan if he was an angel, that might prove a large source of bad vibes all round and Satan has always been extremely helpful and I want it to stay that way Thanks again. Herbie

1 Like

When spirits self describe as demons, angels or whatever i generally just take them at their word they are what they say they are. :man_shrugging:

Who are you to deny them the use of their preferred pronouns? :smiley:

Why not just buy the ebook for 27$ U.S.? :thinking:

3 Likes

I know the e book is cheap but I just love proper leather bound books it is a big pity that E A only does small runs of books and it does feel powerful to hold the book in your hands and let your imagination loose with what is possible. and I find e books soul less. If a magick ritual will supply me with the money to buy the leather original which it has always done so far then I will get it. It might sound funny but when I go to my Antholgy of Sorcery 3 and open it to do something I almost know it’s done the minute I open it.
And yes maulbeere I was brought up in a strict Baptist household (if you don’t agree with what we tell you you should be burned at the stake type christians Liberal Nazis) and Satan and the Demons are the polar opposites
which while i understand you saying angels /demons are not relevant, I don’t feel like I’m far enough down the road to decide for myself weather I should be worrying about that I suspect in about three years time I hope I will know enough to make the judgement without worry. Thanks to all of you

1 Like

Was that a joke? … Because, I don’t? My gnosis is they don’t care about such petty human things, they’ll use the terms with those humans that need them to understand as necessary. They mean nothing to me, so no daemon (with an e - the greek term for spirit, yeah?) has ever used them with me, and I don’t expect they ever will.

And, who am I? Obviously, I’m me and I get to have an opinion too. That’s kind of how opinions work. Which is why I said, “IMO”. Which means, “In my opinion”. As well you know.

Also, it’s not a pronoun, and I don’t see how alluding to PC mores is even relevant, let alone amusing. But I have almost no sense of humour, though I try to fake it sometimes, so that might be me.

I don’t project anything from JCI onto any entity - I can’t, I’m not wired into those religions any more than… I don’t know, Wicca? If you really want to know, I think it’s insulting and rude to spirits that have a much longer history with humans, and I don’t actually feel JCI have anything of value to add to the conversation at all, and from I have heard about them, a great deal of misinformation and harm to answer for. They don’t have great press around here, why on Earth would I want to even research them to figure out how to use their irrelvant, misplaced, incorrect and politically-prejudiced terminology? You’ve GOT to be kidding me.

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

Daemons and Angels don’t have issues with each other over all, maybe individuals would just like some Deities don’t like each other and the same for Daemons.

I feel this isn’t a bad start. Some might say you’re putting a handicap on yourself but I’ve always felt every individual goes at their own pace.

Hi Alita maybe I am handicaping myself right now, but I keep reading everything on here and various other magick sites and when I think I have read enough and have got enough knowledge not to do myself a mischief I then go all out to put it into practice I think it has helped keep me out of a lot of trouble in the past, and am always grateful for everyone else like you and Maulbeere who knows more than me and take the trouble to reply Thank you both kind regards Herbie

It sounds like your overthinking this quite a bit. The only real question that matters in the long run is are you getting results working with this entity? :thinking:

Research is good but too much Research and not enough application can get ya trapped in your intellect in cycles of overthinking and keep ya from taking any action at all.

5 Likes

Well said, I find myself doing this because I’m just feel like I need to plan and research for everything. I haven’t even don’t my first evocation of a spirit. I meditate daily outside in the wood near my house, but I almost feel like I’m ready. I just don’t know what my goal will be, or even what I want. I know one fear I have I that the spirit will cause harm to the close people in my life.

1 Like

It is a daemon. I called him a week ago. I traded in him the spirit of a familiar in the form of a saber-toothed tiger =) But his main service is to give live animals

1 Like