Has Astral Projection changed your life?

Hello. I would like to know your experiences with Astral Projection, especially in this subject:

Has Astral Projection substantially changed your life, your personality, like, for example, say persons who have experiences near death and mystical experiences?

Thank you.

1 Like

My experiences have been mostly emotional. My physical life is really hard, i’m always locked in the house and I don’t like to socialize. The astral world gave me a freedom I didn’t think I had: I visited beautiful places, met creatures with whom I spent time and learned a lot from their words. It’s my happy little place. It’s thanks to the travels that I’ve met most entities that now have a place in my life. Also on the astral plane I also faced my memories and toxic people who hurt me. I have to thank Lucifer for helping me deal with the pain I was carrying inside

4 Likes

There was a time I wanted to use the astral to learn dream walking or to create a whole fantasy world for a story I was writing, but didn’t go through with it. However, etheric changed my life by introducing me to a lot of new things in life on the energetic level, gave me a decent sense of responsibility (spiritual children, political stuff going on there, etc)

2 Likes

What went wrong?

On the dream walking nothing, on the latter, I have a hard time getting over the mindset of using the astral for such, I mean even though it’s a plane of imagination/collective unconscious so it has the perfect conditions for it.

1 Like

I have been working on creating a fantasy based game. I am learning astral projection just so I will be able to create a solid world on the astral plane and then further enhance It and use the inspiration to add up In the real game. I was wondering about the possibilities and the experience on the astral plane. I had some questions
Is the experience on astral plane as vivid and tactile as the physical experience If the traveler has well developed clair abilities/senses ? and can we invite other travelers from the physical plane to our created realm on astral and have a experience together (In case I’ll have to invite the team members and define details about the world building to them)?

2 Likes

More your senses are developed more the experience will seem real to you. It’s real, but it’s happening on a different plane from the physical one. When I cuddle my demon I can feel the sensation of his body and when I eat in astral (even if it rarely happens) I can feel the tastes. As for connecting with other people, I don’t know.

2 Likes

when your demon is here cuddling with you, that’s the physical, the energetic layer of this physical not the astral lol. However, when on the astral it’s real because youre adjusted to that plane’s density but the plane itself is the plane of imagination.

near death experiences however is tied to the energetic layer of our physical as well, the astral can be used as a gateway to spiritual planes and such but in it’s own it’s the collective unconscious.

1 Like

I meant in astral, when I travel with him. ': )

1 Like

People having had Near death experiences report to lose fear, to become happier, more wise, etc. Anyone having experienced Astral projection is living also these experiences in daily life?

I use it to visit The Archangel Michael , it’s alright I suppose , not as simple as people think , practice makes perfect , like learning to drive , you start slowly and eventually get good enough to go on the road .

1 Like