Has anyone worked with Tuku, The 17th Name of Marduk?

Does anyone have any experience with him? What can you tell me about him?

4 Likes

Worked with him one time and he got me money for something I didn’t do because the other party cancelled but paid me in full, so I got free time and some money which I put to very good use, and avoided a task I disliked but needed the £££. :thumbsup:

I find all of the Names to be very businesslike, they don’t start making random comments about your life or anything, they just get on with the task, I have found slightly more promptness and overall success on goals aimed towards ascent, freedom, power, and things like that, and given their history I would probably not call them for something minor or that related to a petty aspect of my personality, JMO there though.

3 Likes

I get a different vibe and attitude from Sumerian entities. Not in the sense of oh yeah old culture but something i can’t place my finger on :thinking:

1 Like

Tuku gave you money? Didn’t know he does that. In 50 names of Marduk, it says that he’s the lord of Baneful Magick.

1 Like

D’oh, my bad - got him mixed up with Ziku, haven’t got my book handy :laughing: - anyway the 2nd part still applies, to all of the ones I worked with so far.

Soz! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I will look Ziku up :slight_smile:

Please do take some time to read my PM x bless you x

1 Like