Has anyone used magick to win the lottery?

With the recent huge lottery jackpots in the U.S., I was wondering if anyone has used magick to win money.

2 Likes

If they had, would they tell anyone about it?

2 Likes

People talk about that a lot but I don’t think that’s is a realistic goal. The lottery is inanimate and has only one purpose - to generate a very random number every few days. Trying to influence that is like telling a mountain not to be tall, or the ocean not to wet. The forces discussed here are very powerful but so are the basic rules of the natural world.

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Verdo, can you please tell us how you did it? Amazing and congratulations!

2 Likes

i wasnt the one who did it. you’d have to contact the person who made the post

I regularly win on scratch tickets but it’s never the large amounts. Just 50 here or a hundred there. Never when I need it though, always when I already have plenty of money. I have played the big lotto and have gotten numbers but never enough to get a big win. But you can’t win if you don’t play and that goes for many situations in life.

5 Likes

Here guys. Just remember me. In magie practice by jean luc caradeau its a ritual which u invoqe a genius or dijin. Fir 9 nights and he will show up in u dreams. And give u #s. Its french book. Cost $25,40.

1 Like

I tryed many times i lost count, i didn’t give up, im thinking as a eg. When start gym for first time begin a little 10 kg weight first so don’t get a injury and build up over 2 to 3 years 500 kg, no im thinking approach lottery a different way i try to control jackpot see if i can block other people winning, so it hit 100,000,000 try learn do that when i manage doing that wouldn’t that win me big.

1 Like