Has anyone used Lucifer's Sigil?

Has anyone summoned Lucifer through his sigil? 'm curious, I’m to shit scared, so I wonder what it would feel like to summon the father of lies…

1 Like

First, he’s not the father of lies.

He’s powerful tho.

Was the second sigil I opened (first was Belial) and it was the stronger experience in terms of energy, his field of energy is incredible palpable.

Once you open his sigil he’s really present, you can also chant his enn:

“Renich Tasa Ubecara Biasa Icar Lucifer”

Now, that was barely sigil opening and Enn calling, I have done some other stuff with him but haven’t evoked so my experience is like the tip of the iceberg (or less lol).

try feel his energy and stuff, I don’t think is for everyone (just like any other entity out there) but try it out.

1 Like

The true Lucifer and head of the Goetic hierarchy is the Angel of the Lord and the Firstborn of Creation. The ancient Persians worshiped him as their supreme cosmic god for whom they burned an eternal flame. The Yezidi still do. But go and chant “Renich Tasa Ubecara Biasa Icar Lucifer” if you want to play with malevolent egregores like a bunch of oh-so-powerful ‘demonolators’ who for all their effort in worshiping demons can’t seem to make it out of the trailer-park.

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:2267”]First, he’s not the father of lies.

He’s powerful tho.

Was the second sigil I opened (first was Belial) and it was the stronger experience in terms of energy, his field of energy is incredible palpable.

Once you open his sigil he’s really present, you can also chant his enn:

“Renich Tasa Ubecara Biasa Icar Lucifer”

Now, that was barely sigil opening and Enn calling, I have done some other stuff with him but haven’t evoked so my experience is like the tip of the iceberg (or less lol).

try feel his energy and stuff, I don’t think is for everyone (just like any other entity out there) but try it out.[/quote]

I’m curious how He appeared to you. The first few times I materialized Him, it was indeed in the form of a blond, male child, about 8 years old. Disturbing as all shit. Of all the poltergeist activity I’ve experienced, the worst is always when I hear children’s voices. A few times, I’ve heard my daughter screaming for help when she’s not even in the house, which always is followed by a midnight phone call to her mother or grandparents or friends house to check on her. And, every time, she’s just fine, of course.

1 Like
The true Lucifer and head of the Goetic hierarchy is the Angel of the Lord and the Firstborn of Creation. The ancient Persians worshiped him as their supreme cosmic god for whom they burned an eternal flame. The Yezidi still do. But go and chant "Renich Tasa Ubecara Biasa Icar Lucifer" if you want to play with malevolent egregores like a bunch of oh-so-powerful 'demonolators' who for all their effort in worshiping demons can't seem to make it out of the trailer-park.

Are you refering to Ahura Mazda or the head of Amesha Spenta, and Malek Taus respectively? Can you elaborate more on that?

I don’t think is far from the truth, I think many people want to believe that they’re worshiping something evil so an evil egregore can be created.

I'm curious how He appeared to you. The first few times I materialized Him, it was indeed in the form of a blond, male child, about 8 years old. Disturbing as all shit. Of all the poltergeist activity I've experienced, the worst is always when I hear children's voices. A few times, I've heard my daughter screaming for help when she's not even in the house, which always is followed by a midnight phone call to her mother or grandparents or friends house to check on her. And, every time, she's just fine, of course.

Well I didn’t evoke him so I didn’t had that experience. I called him in lucid dreams and in obe but never showed up. The last thing I saw of him was white “scene” it was all white, like a blank paper and it has a weird silhouette.

I didn’t kept working with Him.

Now I have doubts about if was the “real” Lucifer, the first time I opened the sigil it didn’t felt evil, it was just like my head was being connected to a source of great power, and when I called the enn, usually whispering It was for me to become aware of that same feeling (not evil but strong atmosphere), so I don’t know could it be an egregore? could it be the real one? how can someone be sure if is not in ritual evokation and asking for signature,etc ??

edit* I guess divination lol

How much is the posibility to get a scamer entitiy when one call upon another?

Here are Lucifer’s sigils:

2 Likes

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:6, topic:2267”]Here are Lucifer’s sigils:

[/quote]

What are the 4 sigils of?

G

1 Like

The 4 sigils are his seals from the Grimorium Verum, a medieval Grimoire of black magic.

1 Like

I’m more curious about where the first set is from. Those aren’t the “usual” seals.

1 Like

The first set are demonolatry sigils from the Dukanté hierarchy.

1 Like

Very interesting. Thank you for this. Saved.
I’m studying and researching a lot today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

can you give me the method of opening sigils i am complete new beginner came here from your videos

Father of lies is not an official title but if you look at how demonic this world has become and how people’s perceptions of everything has been twisted and flipped upside down so that the masses inadvertently participate in practices of the occult and if you look at where society is and the new world order we so fast are moving towards then it is obvious 95% of the population has been massively deceived in ways the human mind cannot make up. When you trace these things back to where they came from it always leads back to him, although that does not mean he won’t answer truthfully when you ask him about things. In my opinion, he is still a trustworthy source of information.