Has anyone tried this?

4 Likes

LOL just re-watching it.
Sheā€™s got interesting things to say about Dark Energy use.

Iā€™ve tried it but at the time wasnā€™t strong enough to have a lasting effect. I do plan on trying again with a little more knowledge. The idea of reprogramming Chakras to open up blockages and keep them away is a good idea in my eyes. Why not control that force that chains you down?

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about doing it with some deities.

2 Likes

Iā€™d recommend it. Honestly had Marbas remind me a couple of days ago about using Dark Energy for healing. Ask the Deities about it.

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra try this out.

2 Likes

I did try it. It made a short, temporary difference.
I applied the Dark energy to my Heart Chakra and reprogrammed it to be ā€œLogicalā€.

For about 15 min, the concept of ā€œloveā€ was foreign as fuck to me :joy:
It does work, but its like alchemyā€¦
It needs repeated manifestation and structuring because the manifestations you do get are short lived (i.e. your chakras return to normal)

I may revisit it again tonight.

2 Likes

For one, the ā€œDark Energyā€ she speaks of is not the same ā€œDarknessā€ that we work with. At least in my gnosis it isnt. Thats the difference between EA and Her :joy:

2 Likes

I like this lady; she just got a new subscriber.

This is great, but I donā€™t think we can assume all people use the chakra model and confine themselves to certain colours in certain places. I donā€™t, and if I donā€™t have a programmed rainbow to reprogram, how can I have limitations caused by colouring myself in like that? It starts to sound like an argument against using the chakra system even, if it fills your head with limiting dogma.

And I thought I was just kidding, when I talk about my ā€œblack little heartā€ :laughing:

Otherwise I have no idea what ā€˜Darkā€™ energy is, and the "Darknessā€™ of black magik just isnā€™t dark to me at all. Does not compute. Actually, I rather find the demiurges machinations to be far darker, psychologically speaking. Maybe Iā€™m talking at cross purposes again, I do that. ā€˜Darkā€™ has so many meanings.

1 Like

May I ask if you worked with a deity or spirit on this? Iā€™m doing it tonight but Iā€™m hoping to make it more permanent

1 Like

I havent actually.
At the time (2 yrs ago at the most) i wasnt into evocation or Black magic and was just starting out in Satanism. Was doing solo stuff

Good idea tho :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking Hekate, Kali, Lilith, Samael (or Lilith and samael as a duo).
Maybe a few demons I just have to do some research and some poking around.

2 Likes

She is referring to science when she says Dark Energy. Science has labeled the blackness of space Dark Matter. The idea is Dark Energy is inside everyone of us, it is in between every cell in our bodies so we can learn to reprogram our bodies. It can be used for healing as an example since it is always a part of us that does not get corrupted by disease or age.

2 Likes

Hey @anon48957109 what spirits would you call on for this?

Depending on what i wanted to try changing or altering iā€™d hit up Marbas. He knows the human body inside and out. I think Hecate and Lilith are good choices too. Iā€™ve called Badb before as well.

1 Like

I wonder if Hel would be good for this as well, she sounds like a good choice.

1 Like

Call on Hentā€™yos
He can speed up the materialization of the change you seek.
Get the book of Azazel for his sigil
Cough, cough (pdf) cough cough

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny, I wrote a paragraph about that and deleted it.
I read Dark Energy as comprising the subtle energies and realms (astral, spirit, qi, emotion, mind etc) science doesnā€™t have instruments to measure. Which to an extent includes qi. You can use qi to heal, thatā€™s kind of my thing. So, "darkā€™ means ā€œinvisible to physicistsā€. Cute.

1 Like

lol that how Neil deGrasse Tyson even describes Dark Matter, something invisible to science but they believe exists. I found it really interesting.