Has anyone tried both qliphothic and sephirothic initiation?

Might be a dumb question but I’m wondering if anyone has tried both, possibly at the same time. I’m currently in the process of qliphothic initiation and was wondering about this.

1 Like

I know its possible but i dont know if it would be beneficial

1 Like

Hmmm the problem is lower spheres don’t see upper spheres but can feel them. The upper spheres can be disgusted of primitive workings or lower vibes. It’s dangerous and insane.

1 Like

Yes, I see no issue.

I think people usually do them separately, as it’s a lot of work and it’s good to go at your own pace and keep things straight in your head. Then often the Sephiroth comes first.

Both are ways to explore and develop your inner psyche, and I think doing both is ideal, so that you know yourself fully, from all sides, your regular self through the Sephiroth, and your shadow self through the Qliphoth. It’s worth making good notes as you go. If you do it, you’re welcome start a journal on the forum here if you like :slight_smile:

Know thyself is the most important part of the work, imo.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely journal my experiences of it. I already started qliphothic initiation a few days ago and today had a dream involving belial (I have the strongest connection with him) where we were both commanding a large amount of demons to break someone out from somewhere. The rest is fuzzy though, but my friend interpreted that it could be related to the demonic legions I’ve been seeking.

3 Likes

Yeah @Mulberry is right it is possible but they are usually done individually as it can be alot of work and there opposite ends of the scale.

3 Likes