Has anyone one seen an angel before for real?

There is a video that shows different apparitions of angels caught on tape from all over the world!

What do you guys think of it?

[quote=“mr_Who515, post:1, topic:7619”]There is a video that shows different apparitions of angels caught on tape from all over the world!

What do you guys think of it?[/quote]

Most of the vids are fake. Can’t say they’re all fake but you can definitely tell some are just cgi. Idk about the pics at the end though, some of those look pretty real.

What constitutes a presence of an angel? Does it appear in a glorious light form? Does it have wings? Are they always beautiful?

Demons can do such as well… Most of the manifestations you see on the vid are prolly fake… but you never know… some could be real… but why automatically assume it is an angel?

Meh, there’s better ones but I agree with the others in that there fake. There’s one video showing one in Africa and one in Jerusalem in about 2012 or so. You can find them in some of the fundamentalist conspiracy theory videos.

I’ve never met one in the flesh, at least, not to my knowledge although there would be much contrast to them and humans, physically I mean. Personality wise? Completely different. It would be a feeling of calmness and knowing someone is righteous but perhaps they wouldn’t see it that way.

Now I evoke them and I have see ones in the astral. I’ve never seen one with wings like in some of the pictures but I’ve never really imagined them with any. Feathers though, yes but not really wings. Colors and presence was all I really needed but even then, my astral vision has been rather limited these days.

My experience with angels is that they tend to be very “leave no trace” sorts of spirits, operating in a way that doesn’t disturb the natural order of things, and not the type to allow themselves to be captured on camera for the world to see. So, it’s not surprising that the vast majority of those videos are tricks of the light, or someone experimenting with CG.

I’d expect a video where an angel is involved to be something like… “Rogue wave stops boy from being washed out to sea!” with a very plausible mundane explanation behind it.

If you are referring to the full “physical” manifestation of a spirit - that isn’t something that can be captured by any camera.

I think that I would agree with @DeathWish. But! … you never know. I learnt and I think that spiritual world is progressing as our world too so maybe in future we’ll be able to get them on camera (if we can’t now) and things like that. At least that’s my opinion.

If you are referring to the full “physical” manifestation of a spirit - that isn’t something that can be captured by any camera.[/quote]

Well if you can actually get a spirit to literally show up in a physical body it can be, but the sort of hologram effect where you see astral forms, no that can’t. I don’t know if beings like demons and angels can fully make physical bodies though, gods can, especially the loa. I have witnessed entities take what I at least perceived to be physical bodies on several occasions but none of these were demons or angels. More often then not this has happened in window areas that I have visited.

If you are referring to the full “physical” manifestation of a spirit - that isn’t something that can be captured by any camera.[/quote]

Well if you can actually get a spirit to literally show up in a physical body it can be, but the sort of hologram effect where you see astral forms, no that can’t. I don’t know if beings like demons and angels can fully make physical bodies though, gods can, especially the loa. I have witnessed entities take what I at least perceived to be physical bodies on several occasions but none of these were demons or angels. More often then not this has happened in window areas that I have visited.[/quote]

Window areas,like Skinwalker Ranch?

What separates a window area from a regular haunted location? And how can I make one?

IMO, the best evidence for angels is compiled in a series of books by Joan Wester Anderson. Basically, it’s a collection of encounters that people have that seem to be angelic in origin. Stories are typically someone appears to another person when they are in most need. Stranger gives the person in need something. The needy person looks away for a moment, and the stranger is no longer there.
But I was wondering, Can a Demon appear in an Angelic form?

[quote=“mr_Who515, post:1, topic:7619”]There is a video that shows different apparitions of angels caught on tape from all over the world!

The closest thing resembling an angel is a swan i saw flying over at night.

But a real angel? I do not know if such a thing exists in this plane of reality.

Well if you can actually get a spirit to literally show up in a physical body it can be, but the sort of hologram effect where you see astral forms, no that can’t. I don’t know if beings like demons and angels can fully make physical bodies though, gods can, especially the loa. I have witnessed entities take what I at least perceived to be physical bodies on several occasions but none of these were demons or angels. More often then not this has happened in window areas that I have visited.[/quote]

What separates a window area from a regular haunted location? And how can I make one?[/quote]

Yeah like skinwalker ranch, that was one of the places I saw a physical entity, was a glowing red ball. Window areas are much more energetically charged in some way I don’t quite understand and it seems portals have a much easier time opening there.

I’m actually not entirely sure why places like skinwalker ranch are the way they are. But there’s a very noticible difference. Whenever I go into such areas I feel all psychic abilities get boosted x 2, the best ones so far for me were skinwalker ranch and tical.

[quote=“Luna, post:3, topic:7619”]What constitutes a presence of an angel? Does it appear in a glorious light form? Does it have wings? Are they always beautiful?

Demons can do such as well… Most of the manifestations you see on the vid are prolly fake… but you never know… some could be real… but why automatically assume it is an angel?[/quote]

People forget that there are many different types of Angels that are not normally called Angels, because they do not truly know what makes an Angel. Even demons were Angels.

What separates a window area from a regular haunted location? And how can I make one?[/quote]

Yeah like skinwalker ranch, that was one of the places I saw a physical entity, was a glowing red ball. Window areas are much more energetically charged in some way I don’t quite understand and it seems portals have a much easier time opening there.

I’m actually not entirely sure why places like skinwalker ranch are the way they are. But there’s a very noticible difference. Whenever I go into such areas I feel all psychic abilities get boosted x 2, the best ones so far for me were skinwalker ranch and tical.[/quote]

I’ve never visited Skinwalker Ranch,nor Tikal,physically,or otherwise.I’ve been to haunted places,sure.Places with very strong leylines,were the veil is rather thin,I mean who hasn’t,but windows seem completely different from your average ‘‘ancient burial site’’.

Is there a list somewhere of such locations?

At the very least,it sounds like a perfect place to evoke,or establish a regular routine of visiting.I can’t share much about what I did with windows,but I will say I’ve been having odd manifestations.

Anyway,back on topic,so I don’t get scorned by auntie Eva or something.

The angels that associate with ‘‘God’’,aren’t exactly angelic,can be quite parasitic,and toxic,and it wouldn’t surprise me that they’d assume angelic forms.

Most spirits,typically do not appear on film.Notice the words ‘‘most’’ and ‘‘typically’’. There are exceptions to anything in our line of work. I don’t think most of those videos are for real,though.Just my opinion.

i gess so wen i was a kid,i was so dirty luving on the streets,then a day like 4blocks from a supermarket,we sat sad,hungry,it was like noon,nothing in the park to eat,u knw leftovers,then a guy dress like mexican cowboy on sandals show up somewhere talk to us,give us money,and lwft,the thing is wen we see the money he left us looking down,for a few seconds the guy disappeared,its was impossible run tat four bloks, it was a miracle ,a angel,we saw talk to 1,we were happy,tho

Yeah, seen afew- frankly real questionable guys too imo. Quite unlike the ‘Demons’ i met and frankly did not feel unsure about but due to doctrinal entranchment banished them after all hell breaking loose cuz I was an asshole. I have been looking back at the “angel” gigs and frankly thinking they are part of a good cop bad cop confuse yu and fuck up your life program. yeah- seen angels- can’t imagine ever seeing one again and not sending them packing.

Get some enochian working materials and call one up but get ready to hear a lecture and possibly a scolding and expect nothing useful in terms of gain aside from how to be calm and forgiving when everyone around you is fucking you over.

The only “Light” spirit I have seen physically with my own eyes was Mary after I was visited by a Death Hag, during my late teens while in Roman Catholic Seminary. The veil was still open from the Hag, so when I called on Mary she appeared immediately in my room, sat on my bed beside me and comforted me. It was a great experience, both parts, the Hag and Mary.

When I was pregnant with my son …just before he was born I had an out of body experience. And remember thinking I was gonna get caught in the ceiling fan. But when I went back into myself there was an Angel beside my bed. She looked a cheribum or what I’ve always seen them to look like. She had brown hair that hung in ringlette curls and eyes that looked like emeralds and her wings looked made of pure gold. The design was kinda like dragon fly wings. She was smiling at me. I think I went that night to bring my sons spirit into his body because I remember being with a male And I don’t know where we were but we were walking somewhere and asked him why we were walking when we could just fly. Next thing I was hovering over my bedroom worrying about getting stuck in a ceiling fan. Lol. There were also two other little angels standing by my bedroom door. But they didn’t have wings or I didn’t notice them. ~

Was your son a first born?