Has anyone noticed that with goetia seals,

That’s beast mode on!!!

AWESOME!!

1 Like

Im sure there are more symbols such as physics, biology, chemistry, geology, etc.

3 Likes

9 Likes

There is also chemistry and alchemy symbols

7 Likes

Nonetheless, noticed it shortly before my deliverance, and still fascinated by the jigsaw puzzle or tech projects or products that could come from it.

1 Like

Today while waiting for the bus, and since I got fired today, Im glad I grabbed the free books – one on data prcoessing, one on programming for engineers, one on a microcontroller with a pulse wave program, 2 digital logic textbooks, and one on computer architecture.

The plot thickens, and a pulse wave could be used for morse code. Or planetary sound changes.

1 Like

My mind is literally blown. I never noticed this.

2 Likes

I don’t see it.

1 Like

Thank you. Never noticed any of that. I guess a nerd, always a nerd.

At one point I wrote up a list of what I thought each of the goetia symbols looked like. But of course if I post it here, then I guess it would be sort of like a cheat sheet, and then maybe influence other people to much.

3 Likes

That sounds really interesting, would be nice to have a look at.

1 Like

I wrote it here, but as I said I don’t want to influence people too much. You may want to think about what they look like to you first.

list of the 72 lks seals and what they look like

1. Bael - insect on the windshield
    2agares - vase or jar, some guy with a big mouth
  2. vassago - a battery
  3. samigina - a windmill, a propeller hat.
  4. marbas - keys on a ring
  5. valefor - dunno
  6. amon - placemat, dolie
  7. barbatos - fancey top hat
  8. paimon - cake, parasite worms
  9. buer - flower
  10. guison - harmoncia
  11. sitri - harp, bow with arrows
  12. Beleth - shoe, ice skate with hearts on it.
  13. Leraie - tounge, bow(no arrows)
  14. seligo - serpent in water tank with tale hanging out
  15. zepar - harp with pitch forks on either side.
  16. botis - open box with shirts in it.
  17. bathin - guy with googles who crawls.
    19, sallos - a forest
  18. purson - man with a big dick on a flower holding a pitchfork.
  19. marax - a weed with flowers pulled up and bent about.
  20. ipos - a stepladder.
  21. aim - a strange looking crossbow, a big fish.
  22. naberius - a claw or glove over some T’s, a horn or gun barral over brackets.
  23. glassyalabolas - boxes with a big dick in it.
  24. bune - a catapiller
  25. ronove - a trumpet
    28, berith - an overwhelmed santa carring a bag of crap.
  26. astaroth - a star that grew arms and legs
  27. forneus - an army hidding behind 3 shields and two spears.
  28. foras - a lamp shade to big for the little lamp.
  29. asmoday - a fetus
  30. gaap - a bow with an arrow in it, a man lifting wieghts
  31. Furfur - a hammock between two trees with a person sleeping in it.
  32. Marchosias - two soccor players facing off on the field.
  33. Stolas - a wig for someone’s head, a diagram for a lightbulb
  34. Phenex - a wing, a bird bending to clean himself
  35. Halphas - a piece of a railroad, a man holding his arms in the air.
  36. Malphas - a hopscotch game overgrown with flowers, shuffleboard
  37. Raum - a spaceship, a dildo
  38. Focalor - a spring(the metal coiled kind), a pair of scisors
  39. Vepar - a fat lady with wavy hair, a serpent on a door knocker, a serpent with a big belly
  40. Sabnock - a paperclip on a slingshot
  41. shax - a dildo with wings that won’t fit in anyone
  42. Vine - a sulking guy in a crown, a mask
  43. Bifrons - a turtle with way to long legs
  44. Vual - half a drawing (copy the drawing on the bottom to the top to make something useful,
    not acutally shown on the sigil)
  45. Haagenti - a rube goldberg type machine with a funnel
  46. crocell - a winged guy with a big mask (probably an angel in disguise)
  47. Furcas - a lamp with a large shade, a small, but not disproportinate base.
  48. Balam - a fishhook, arrow and bow all in a line
  49. Allocs - a crochet square
  50. Caimo - a bird with a huge beak split into two like a tocan
  51. Murmur - a guy in a cape with large moons for hands.
  52. Orobas - a box with a face on it and a fish tale
  53. Gremory - a fat ladies rear end, a hipopotomos
  54. Ose - springs streached on a bedframe.
  55. Amy - a mammoth
  56. Orias - some guy with his arms in the air and fake cardboard wings.
  57. Vapula - a heart headed angel, a heart on a bed or couch.
  58. Zagan - a screw with levers and cams to turn it.
  59. Valac - some guy with a fancy hat laid on his side. The hat basically looks like a big flower.
  60. Andras - a worried face, beads on an abacus, an owl.
  61. Haurs - an angel with fully spread wings and a symbolic head.
  62. ANDREALPHUS - a blob with various utinsels poking into it.
  63. Cimeies - an elephant, a diagram for an electric light.
  64. Amadusias - a lion with his tounge sticking out. a wind-up toy lion
  65. Belial - a three way outlet plug to increase power sockets, a fancy lamp holding cut out paper dolls.
  66. Decabara - moons, or glassware in a dividing box. (to keep from glasses breaking)
  67. Seere - a headless angel with things sticking out of his wings and strange unmatched feet.
  68. Dantalion - a cross standing on a stage with two more people proping him up, one partly in front
    and underneath the stage, and one behind.
  69. ANDROMALIUS - three sticks on a weathervane.
4 Likes

maybe if you put them altogether you get some crazy machine to unlock a part of the universe… I thought that a few of them look like star maps.

and I started a pic of Belial sigil. When I look at Belial sigil I see it as a mask on a big beefy warrior that carries a battle axe🤠. His eyes looking out the holes in the middle with the upside down cross under each eye. The other one would have to be coming down over his nose in front of his mouth.

3 Likes

@Rainbow … you might find this interesting with Radionics. Ive been thinking about this post and your posts on Radionics. I want to get a Radionics box, and electronic supplies and experiment with ideas on the Goetic seals related to symbols, perhaps connected to Radionics.
I know most of their symbolism in sigils is alchemy, names, etc, but there is a part of me that thinks there is more. Perhaps Belial’s helmet is the real deal, while the latest technology of Army Soldiers helmets and such are mere Childs play in comparison.

1 Like

I’ve always thought they looked like circuit boards. I having a feeling electricity could play a big part in manifesting power through them.

2 Likes

Raum’s sigil looks like a map of a church or chapel to me.

1 Like

Loves it! All the seals that came with my manifestation box are in fact seals of Solomon :black_heart: I love the seals, so I had to ask @C.Kendall the correct usage when it came to this sigils and so far so good. Did a ritual last night. Will keep you posted as far as videos and classes I make on this subject.

I can’t wait to see your experiences with them. I do draw my own sigils to add to rituals sometimes.
Those are usually for the evocation of deities only. And I find that with my blood offering, plus the drawn demonic entity sigil, and plus manifestation box are getting me literally results in a day or less. I’m exhausted but I love it!

Thanks for bringing tis thread to my attention :grinning::black_heart:

Hail the Infernal Empire and hail thy self :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hail!

I will keep you guys posted. Since I don’t date anymore, all my time aside from mundane concerns must be time spent on magic or a connected activity (once I get a certain amount of money in savings will get electronics tools and supplies to see what I can replicate and join.
I used to have a book on science projects or two, one had a schematic and step by step build a hologram project.
Will see what I can find, I have lots of shit, like two non functional laptops I could extract materials from.

I also still have radio shack supplies for a project of building a stun gun a decade or two ago, from instructions found an edition of Phrack.

I need something bigger to look at.

1 Like