Has anyone noticed that with goetia seals,

That they individually appear to be part of a blueprint for a device or circuit board? Try IEEE symbols.

I cant help but wonder if I had a breadboard or circuit plane, that I could try to create the seal out of small electronic parts such as capacitors, resistors, motor, transformer, logic gates, etc.

7 Likes

Interesting :thinking: There might be some circuit simulators online to try it out.

1 Like

Yeah, a google search for “free online circuit silulator” yielded several results.
Also looked up "all feudal crest symbol"and looked at images, interesting. Many more Asian symbols and crests, but that makes sense. Europe really seems to have a short history but a lot of crests within that.

1 Like

That’s beast mode on!!!

AWESOME!!

1 Like

Im sure there are more symbols such as physics, biology, chemistry, geology, etc.

3 Likes

8 Likes

There is also chemistry and alchemy symbols

3 Likes

Nonetheless, noticed it shortly before my deliverance, and still fascinated by the jigsaw puzzle or tech projects or products that could come from it.

1 Like

Today while waiting for the bus, and since I got fired today, Im glad I grabbed the free books – one on data prcoessing, one on programming for engineers, one on a microcontroller with a pulse wave program, 2 digital logic textbooks, and one on computer architecture.

The plot thickens, and a pulse wave could be used for morse code. Or planetary sound changes.

1 Like

Not really. But the sigils themselves do have a vague imagery that they represent. That’s kind of the point of them. Ex:

1. Raum’s is a screw head through two boards with the cross of power located on each side.
  2. Leraje’s is a cauldron with the staff.
  3. Purson is an anvil atop an opening.
  4. Astaroth’s is the five point of intersection between Jupiter and Venus.
  5. Belials illustrates the crosses lifting or toppling the tower.
3 Likes

My mind is literally blown. I never noticed this.

1 Like

I don’t see it.

1 Like

Thank you. Never noticed any of that. I guess a nerd, always a nerd.