Has anyone here won the lottery from a money spell

I’m not saying u should quit I’m just saying with your view point why bother since its pointless unless you think you bc an overcome it at some point

1 Like

At least I’m not the single one who thinks that money won in unfair ways are disgusting.

It’s not disgusting

Also life is unfair. Deal with it.

3 Likes

@Alex01 Nowhere did he say he agrees that using magick to win the lottery is either unfair or disgusting. That is only you. All he said is that a very large jackpot can destroy your life. He’s correct in that, but just because it can does not mean it will. There is a huge difference between the meaning of those two words.

You can be struck by a car and killed when you cross the street. Does that mean you should never cross the street because being killed is a possibility? If so, then it must mean you never leave your house.

I have NEVER lost anything I have obtained through magick. Nor have I ever experienced a loss to offset my gain. Sorry, but you are so completely wrong on that.

If you have personally experienced such a thing, then it is only because it’s a self fulfilling prophecy rather than some universal maxim.

Someone has to win. It doesn’t matter if it’s a random magician or a random non- magician. Someone will win, so it might as well be the magiican. That is hardly unfair.

1 Like

Would the difficult part of the operation be in the complete release of the energy raised to cast the spell… someone who really wants to win the lotto would most likely have a pretty strong need for it… from what i have read the sucess if the spell depends somewhat on totally letting go of the raised energy? Am i wrong?

1 Like

Never lost anything? That’s a matter of perspective. Weigh security to loss; there’s always loss and always gain on the scales of balance.

I have experienced that, but this is not the same for everybody.

Been wondering the same, would anybody Help. ?

Thanks.

Welcome @SOLIDBLAZE. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Really strange subtext in these posts that if you won loads of money, of course, you’d lose it all… yada yada usual Faustian pact rubbish. Plain fact is it is highly unlikely you would win the lottery using occult means, but there is no harm in trying. Most posts just expose attitudes towards wealth creation. I am naturally skeptical of the so-called “law of attraction” and have a servitor who chips away (rather too slowly for my liking) at making money for me.

1 Like

I have many time but not the jackpot ! Just recovered the price of the ticket plus slightly more ! It’s enough for me to get in the mindset of I alway win ! Last year I played $870 and won $940!

2 Likes

Very good post

1 Like

You need a fame spell for your lottery numbers

I did a spell to win the lottery and won $2.00 and a free play.

2 Likes

[Dislaimer: I am not a rich person!! Apart from some investing to make sure I have a descent pension later on, I am actually pretty shit at managing my money. I am friends with some wealthy peeps and do occasionally muster up the interest enough to watch how they go about achieving and maintaining their surplus of money]

It’s difficult to win the lottery by any means. Statistical odds are against you, way waaaaay more than setting up other means of income and aid them by money magick and you are probably not the only one using superstition, money magick or other manifestation techniques for a descend lottery win.

There are a bunch of stories of people winning massive amounts through a lottery and end up in massive debt only a few years later. Mainly because they don’t know how to handle a sudden surplus of money and when you’re not used to making those amounts through other means, you’re not attuned to the attitude that comes with making/ manifesting riches like “regular” rich people are. The same might be true when using money magick for lotteries, perhaps with the added bonus of the spirit(s) you ask for assistance introducing extra chaos as a teachable moment.

I have a colleague that manifested a win of a million euro’s in the lottery. He doesn’t believe in anything, but he was always convinced he’d be rich one day soon and always had a mind for money and a way to appear (and feel) rich at the time he wasn’t yet. Our nickname for him used to be Scrooge McDuck ^^. Although he believes in nothing. Watching from the sidelines, for me he clearly manifested it through intent and a steady and unwavering vision of the outcome.
He did loose a lot of the money in a few years after that, due to in-laws demanding to be a part of their luck and (mostly) unrelated relationship problems. However, he was able to hold on to some of it by being smart by not quitting his job and for instance buying some real estate with it at a good time. So yeah, you could succeed through the tremendous odds against and hold on to some of it. You do have to know how to handle yourself with a lot of money and have a clear plan. Not particularly what you could do with it, but how to hold on to it.

I guess the moral of the story is, set up various means in which your magick can manifest or at least leave it open. If you focus too much on one particular way of getting the desired outcome of a spell you make it difficult for spirits and/ or your own power of manifestation to be fluid or creative about the way it manifests

You can’t really win much with a money spell but making a pact can definitely make you win the lottery if that is what u stated. I used a pact for success . Hail king Belial