Has anyone heard these lines before?

Yup-are you going to blindly follow like a sheep or are you going to choose and manipulate your own destiny?

2 Likes

How did you let them in. Im curious how people do. Im probably possessed without knowing it haha

1 Like

I just sat there in the darkness and said “fuck it” and everytime I meditated on a demonic enn I let the demons speak to me when they felt it necessary. One I’ve had on my mind recently is Linan Tasa Jedan King Paimon

I can only hear their voice if im super deep in meditation. Otherwise they speak in my voice. Is this how it is for others. Or can people eventuallt hear their real voice

2 Likes

It’s both for me-to begin with, they usually speak through me but my voice becomes their own. (Please don’t kill me Caacrinolaas) Caacrinolaas speaks to me like this - YouTube whereas King Paimon when speaking through me will have a voice like royalty. Asmoday will have a voice of sort of a metal singer

2 Likes

Thank you for your knowledge

1 Like

Neither did I prior to our first contact, he seems to be a proactive kinda guy though. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well suffice to say, I have broken my chains of servitude :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay so I think I understand why I was told “Break free your chains of servitude” to sum up, heres a video for it

1 Like