Has anyone heard these lines before?

Ever since I began opening myself to the infernal. I let the demons in because fuck it, what have I to fear you know? All I’ve been hearing in my mind and saying is “Break free the chains of servitude”. Of course, I know what it means but I’m asking, has anyone else heard this before when they began opening up to the infernal?

6 Likes

Belial, is that you? :smiley:

7 Likes

I wondered if that was him or not-I have heard a lot of cackling but often dismayed it as “people telling me what it is like in their experience with Belial”

2 Likes

Come to mention it-I have seen this in my minds eye a plenty.

3 Likes

I’m not a Belial expert, I have met him 3 times (last time was few days ago) and I “worked” with him only for a night. He hasn’t told me personally these words but he is Indeed the breaker of chains. No matter what type of chains you have. He’s also greatly against the chains that other Spirits are trying to put on you. At least, that was my personal experience with him.

2 Likes

I see, no wonder he is a gatekeeper if he’s able to help break chains

2 Likes

Yeah it must be him around then. Because doing a bit more research on him I’ve found out his name means “Without a Master” and all that’s been resonating in my mind is that I have broken free my chains of servitude. Which is to say, I don’t follow Jehova anymore. I’m on my own path and Freyja considers me her priest. I am loyal to her yes as she has helped me on my path but I go to other spirits too.

2 Likes

You’re claiming you keep hearing, break
free the chains of servitude, but you have no idea why.

Did you summon or invoke Belial? Any idea why he would make contact?

2 Likes

I have never summoned him nor invoked him. After hearing “alash tad alash tal ashtu” on EA Koettings Livestream about Abaddon, I sat and meditated in the darkness. Eventually calling upon King Paimon and Caacrinolaas who have both been on my mind for a very long time. After the meditation, what I saw was a beast and I let the beast consume me because I knew the beast was me. I lost all sense of my fears. Prior to contacting King Paimon and Caacrinolaas, I had made a pact with Asmoday-simple one. He takes part of my sexual energy and in exchange I can control lust.

2 Likes

It could simply be because Belial wants me to ascend that he has contacted me

1 Like

I have never contacted Belial, but King Paimon and Lucifer actually told me something very similar. They both referred to breaking free from the chains that bind me, and also not to worship anything or anyone.

3 Likes

Really? I don’t worship the gods but rather I work with them and revere them. I strengthen my connection to them to gain results pretty much. I used to worship jehova back in the day however.

2 Likes

Strongest connection I have is with Freyja

1 Like

Working with them with reverence is far superior to worship in my book :wink: That’s what they both meant. I know they appreciate devotion, but they can’t stand flattery or blind (and dumb) ”worship“ like the good old JCI religions will have us practice.

2 Likes

Indeed. I’ve gained more results working with reverence with Freyja and the other Norse gods than I have ever worshipping Jehovah. Which begs me the question-is Jehovah different to Yahweh?

1 Like

I can only speak for myself when I say that ”Jehovah“ has always seemed like an empty shell to me. Much like Jesus.

2 Likes

I mean I’ve spoken with the ascended master Jesus. He is not “Son of God” simply, he used that as a title to make his teachings understandable to his culture. He was crucified but not for being the son of god but rather because he posed as a threat to the roman empire from what he’s told me. His works have always been due to magick

Channeled Belial two times so far, he did talk me of “wastes imprisoning the being”…

2 Likes

Also my working with Caacrinolaas all he wants is my coffee when I make it and in exchange he gives me philisophical knowledge and questions

In high school my english teacher said to us " the universe is a hell of a lot bigger than god and revolves around each of you in a special way. When you realise that your’e not an insignificant speck of dust and we’re all gods in our own right you’ll see through all the force-fed bullshit meant to condition us to be slaves to a broken and selfish system.

You hold the keys to your own prison. You can be free or die a slave…your choice."

2 Likes