Has anyone had experience with Guison?

For what I need, I could use Guison or Amon or even a few others. However, I am rather new to Evocation and invocation and so far I don’t think I can handle much more power than a Duke or president. I really wanted to meet with a few demons higher in the heiarchy but after a few days of working with Bucon and other not so risky endeavors I am drained…
So can anyone tell me about Guison? I can’t seem to find as much information on him. I rolled the dice with Bucon because he is rather unknown and luckily he received me well, but after feeling the strength of an invocation I want to be a little more sure about who I call next.

1 Like

I tried to evoke him a couple times. I never got anything from him good or bad.

Most information I’ve found on him. He makes me smile, though I’ve never personally called him.

actually she is on my list of ten i work with she is very sweet and has a soft voice she can heal you teach you how to love your self cause a reconsiliation or a damaging break up ive only spoke to her once she seemed abit put off or shy but sh is open i think she teaches divination astro something and other things

1 Like

Thank you. I’m going to give her a call soon.

1 Like