Has anyone every call apon the source or universe

Personally I don’t even give it a name, as soon as I give it a name I know I am making it up. When you have one you do not need names, you only need names when you have more than one and anything with a name has an end.

1 Like

Technically source is a belief and a belief has an end, even if it doesn’t have a name it has a concept and a concept can change or end a concept is given life and life ends at some point. However while I do see your point the idea of one single source is quite limiting to me but it all boils down to a belief in a single one or a belief in many.

1 Like

For me limiting would be two or more. When you have one you are limitless. It is tricky to talk about it with out risking making it a belief system and in the end it´s all semantics and our perception of words. In another post you wrote that the source is not sentient and I agree with that, it is above sentience. The source is the potentiality for everything to exist, that potentiality has an individual sense of existence and if one would attach a mind to that source of existence that mind would feel incredible love. I can not see how anything else but love would be at that point because love is the only power that can create, when you boil it down to basics. Of course one can create in the name of war, but that’s not basics and that can only happen in one big drama which wont last for ever.

2 Likes

Are you referring to a Shiva-Shakti type deity or a primordial force like the Aethyr itself?

3 Likes

In reiki we work with the universal life force energy, not really called from somewhere specific, it’s just there.

4 Likes

the everything lol if that puts it into perspective

I learned of this as being called the infinite. It is a being of sorts I suppose you would say,but it goes beyond the comprehension of the human mind.

I have a sigil for it and have done work with it. The experience is…different. Give it a shot and tell me what you think.

2 Likes

If your experience is anything like mine, then the person that’s preparing to take a ride better have a pretty good firm grip on their own sanity.

1 Like

@Unknown_Occultist Yeah…about that. Anyone doing this should probably buckle their seatbelts so to speak. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes ill have to meditate on this.

Would you mind sharing your experiences of what you saw regarding creation and the beings you encountered?

No worries, so maybe whatever I’m not at work, that shit would take a few hours to fully flesh out.

1 Like